• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

service truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

dortonracing

can i get some opions on this wrap i have came up with. I wont tell what its for im sure you can figure it out. dont pay a whole lot of attention to the cab its being painted just did that to make a little easier. it has two picture on is going to be on one side and other on other side. and the picture will be purchased from stockphoto, not stolen

Attachments

• service truck.jpg
    service truck.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 96

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very difficult to read for many reasons.

Heck, I thought it was a crane truck and couldn't figure out why the tires and trucks were on it. I really had to squint and star to figure it out.

TwoNine

No. It's not working. And it looks like you're trying to 'force' the design. Think Caterpillar - their service trucks are CLEAN and look great. Makes me want to break down, just so I can call em! LoL.....

Good luck.

2B

several points to address,
kerning - the lettering is bunched too tight vertically and horizontally,
color - contrast is off, hard to read
contact information - too small not easy to locate
layout- too much dead/unused space as well as the graphics label as only doing work on certain tires/equipment.

hope that helps

dortonracing

ANd also you say its bad I'm asking forhelp um make it better so what's some things to help make it flow bettet, anyone can say its sucks or its bad but if that's the only input you have don't even waste my or your time if you can't get me things to improve it with.

TwoNine

I didn't make it bigger to make it any better I made itbigger so you could see it, the first post was small smart ***

Watch yourself Dorton. You're the ____________ with 3 phone numbers per side....Remember? And you're the one name calling......Hmmm.

TwoNine

ANd also you say its bad I'm asking forhelp um make it better so what's some things to help make it flow bettet, anyone can say its sucks or its bad but if that's the only input you have don't even waste my or your time if you can't get me things to improve it with.

Here's a tip. Let a designer do it.

Oh - and I will waste whatever time I feel like. Thanks.

Flubber

:omg::popcorn:

2B

surely this is not directed my way!?

TwoNine

What was the phone number again???

LOL! - Must be a convenience thing. That way - if you're stuck in traffic, you can call them for service. Then if they move up 2 feet. There it is...The phone number again....So what happens when he inches up another couple feet? Phone number again.

FANTASTIC planning.....

{I'm jealous.}

Flubber

LOL! - Must be a convenience thing. That way - if you're stuck in traffic, you can call them for service. Then if they move up 2 feet. There it is...The phone number again....So what happens when he inches up another couple feet? Phone number again.

FANTASTIC planning.....

{I'm jealous.}

i THINK I FIGURED IT OUT.....3 phone numbers 3 groups of numbers in a phone number....hhhmmm

see the truck catch the area code look up again as your writing it down catch the next 3 digits write it down look up again bam there ya go you catch the last 4 digits as the truck rolls past....

Status
Not open for further replies.