• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sharp logo

Farm Boy

check this out.

Attachments

• JOHN VITALE logo.png
    JOHN VITALE logo.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 132

TheSellOut

I almost yelled at you for re-posting until I went back, checked your original thread, and saw that you were told to do this!

With that being said, you need to start over. Nothing is working here, the layout, the colors, or the fonts. The font for Vitale is interesting and could work if it were layed out differently, but not with the "Chiropractic" font.

The Chiro symbol is very generic and overused. Here is a link to some Chiro logos to possibly spark some inspiration.

http://www.google.com/images?rlz=1C...&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1399&bih=768

signmeup

Farm boy, I'm still not sure if you're looking for help with your design or just want us to see it.

If you want help......... that winged guy has been done to death. It also probably belongs to somebody. You should try making your own or drop it. I also agree that that particular shade of blue is not good on a white background. It's also very busy for a logo.

SignManiac

Excessive use of design elements to the point it begins to look like a 500 piece puzzle. But... I can see many possibilities ahead.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
A complete collision at sea.

The typography is non-existent, so say that it's horrible would be complementing it. The inappropriate star wars looking thing, the sans 'V', and the romanesque 'C', all in different weights and colors is a combinatorial disaster.

The layout is fourth-rate high school newsletter. Too much stuff and bilious colors crammed willy-nilly into an ill-defined space.

Then there's that awful victorian looking winged monstrosity in utter style conflict with every other element.

Burn this monstrosity. A logo is supposed to be a simple and instantly recognizable icon. This looks as if a handful of disparate elements were put into a sack, shaken, and dumped on a flat surface.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
The font for CHIROPRACTIC somehow -- to me, anyway -- makes it look like "chiropractic" is spelled wrong... :)

...but then, sometimes the word "the" looks like its spelled wrong to me...

Craig Sjoquist

Great start... soften the VC strengthen the name or separate or both & outline the vitble
What I saw 1st bam like ton of brick it looked like a puzzle, like Signmanic said

Flame

Great start... soften the VC strengthen the name or separate or both & outline the vitble
What I saw 1st bam like ton of brick it looked like a puzzle, like Signmanic said

Great start? It's hideous!!!! You can't read it, understand it, know what it's for or what it means.

100% start over time! Grab a cup of coffee, a donut, and maybe a good Antonelli book....and start over :)

SignManiac

Keep it simple. Even though the caduceus is overused, you can use it if you have to. Try coming up with something different. These are two simple ten minute designs that can be used as a starting point. Not great examples by my opinion, but would be more suitable than your first effort.

If I were you, I would try to come up with a minimum of five completely different approaches just to stretch your creativity. From there, you can refine it and come up with something better.

You need to explore your use of fonts and if necessary, find or invest in some better ones.

Attachments

• Vitale Chiropractic.jpg
    Vitale Chiropractic.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 87

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you take away the icon, you can clearly see you have nothing left. I would try changing up your fonts, rearranging the elements and see if you can come up with something more eye appealing. Then try to find a more up-to-date picture if you still need one.
JOHN VITALE-2 logo.jpg

signmeup

Top one looks nice Signmaniac. I like how the ribbon wraps around the little guy so you can't see his wang.

Doyle

If the chiro symbol must be used, I would create one with less detail, perhaps more of an impressionistic approach. The symbol you have chosen has far too much detail for this application IMO. Oh yeah, try some different fonts and colors too, if the gray/black/blue colors are what your client wants, then try a different light blue, the one you have chosen has little to no contrast with a white background.... back to the drawing board.