• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Pics!

GypsyGraphics

You are welcome to come play in my shop anytime Gigi! :loveya::Big Laugh If you're ever in the Calgary area or ever have the urge to visit Canada, I'd be honored to play tour guide for you and your family!

i'm gonna hold you to that Tim!

hope it wouldn't be one of those "keep your hands and arms inside the boat" kind of tours
i have a hard time behaving myself on those kinds of tours.
otherwise you might find yourself saying to my husband...
"the kids can stay, but could you please take your wife outside."

since i'm not the only one interested in your cool stuff... how about a video show & tell?

Tim Aucoin

i'm gonna hold you to that Tim!

hope it wouldn't be one of those "keep your hands and arms inside the boat" kind of tours
i have a hard time behaving myself on those kinds of tours.
otherwise you might find yourself saying to my husband...
"the kids can stay, but could you please take your wife outside."

since i'm not the only one interested in your cool stuff... how about a video show & tell?

You should hold me to it! If I'm as smart as I think I am, you're due south of me... actually, I think we may just be in your state in August! :rolleyes: Although it is a big state!!

I think you guys would like Calgary... there's so much to see and do here and in the surrounding area(s)! Flailing hands and arms are always welcome! :Big Laugh

Hmm... you got me thinking on the video show & tell... I could easily unpack the video cam. Let's get a list going for me to work with... :rolleyes:

Tim Aucoin

Tim, in your answer to #8 I think, you mentioned gift cards...

What is your minimum, do they work on magnetic striping, and how complex is it to offer these to my clients... Perhaps as a promotional prize etc? Would you sell them to S101 folks if the minimum isn't too high?

Hey Doug,

Gift cards are not that difficult to print per say... I simply print on cards that have a magnetic strip on the back. The customer (you) would need to have the encoding equipment to "load" the card. That's if you want to get that fancy with them. The other option is to simply print plain cards (no magnetic strip) as a fixed amount gift card. Very simple to do, and really no minimums, although it would be silly to ship one card! I generally won't invoice anything under $25. :noway:

If you're seriously interested, go ahead and draft up something and I'll run you a couple samples. I'd suggest full color, full bleed front and a black (text) back. Card size is fixed at 2 1/8 x 3 3/8. Another option is key tags. I carry 2-up key tag blanks also (see attached photo... 2-up key tag blank on left). I also have metallic silver and gold spot colors I can print (without bleed). Attached is spot metallic silver... not sure how well it shows! PM me if you need other info and pricing. :thumb:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    282.3 KB · Views: 77

GypsyGraphics

Tim here's my show & tell video wish list!!

Brother SC2000 USB Stamp Creator Pro
the Phenomenal, amazing, wonderful HP Latex!!!
Fargo HDP5000 High Def Plastic Card (ID) printer
Graphic Whizard Creasemaster Plus

where in cali will you be in august?
although, me coming your shop would be like visiting a toy store...
you coming to my shop would be like visiting a toy box.

my husband traveled to canada twice last year on business, and he always wants me to come along, next time i will for sure!

Tim Aucoin

Tim here's my show & tell video wish list!!

Brother SC2000 USB Stamp Creator Pro
the Phenomenal, amazing, wonderful HP Latex!!!
Fargo HDP5000 High Def Plastic Card (ID) printer
Graphic Whizard Creasemaster Plus

where in cali will you be in august?
but me coming your shop would be like visiting a toy store...
you coming to my shop would be like visiting a toy box.

my husband traveled to canada twice last year on business, and he always wants me to come along, next time i will for sure!

Okay, I'll work on the videos when I slow a little! :smile:

We'll be in San Diego in August. I hear they have a nice zoo there! :rolleyes:
Where in Canada does your hubby go?

Pinfinity

Hey "T" your shop is killer...super organized. Almost looks too good to work in it. Likin those racks as well