• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show me your rack!

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
i was hoping for a different type of rack...

We just use pallet racks. simple and easy.

ChicagoGraphics

These racks work well, just that they don't hold much....
IMG_20221020_202307.jpg

rjssigns

I'm looking for storage system idea for rigid material like acylic, divond, coropast, etc. What do you have in your shop?
In the print lab it's industrial pallet rack. In my shop it's a 6" wide piece of plywood sticking out from the wall with braces underneath. There's a stop on the front to keep media from sliding off. It's worked well for decades, and I don't need or want too much inventory. JIT is the rule.;)

bigben

In the print lab it's industrial pallet rack. In my shop it's a 6" wide piece of plywood sticking out from the wall with braces underneath. There's a stop on the front to keep media from sliding off. It's worked well for decades, and I don't need or want too much inventory. JIT is the rule.;)
Can you provide a picture? I'm not sure I understand.

2B

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, not really. What was your purpose of showing that ?? Did that have anything to do with the thread ?? Much the same as chicago's ?? One was enough and we all got a chuckle, but now you morons are digging in your private stash and posting really stoopid sh!t, thinking you're so clever. Oh, you're so good at this stuff.....................

victor bogdanov

No, not really. What was your purpose of showing that ?? Did that have anything to do with the thread ?? Much the same as chicago's ?? One was enough and we all got a chuckle, but now you morons are digging in your private stash and posting really stoopid sh!t, thinking you're so clever. Oh, you're so good at this stuff.....................
All of your replies in this thread are off topic just like in 99% of other threads you post in

petepaz

watch out that rack is coming right at us......it's 3D.....:eek:

we built a rack with in our pallet racks

Attachments

• 20221020_142303.jpg
    20221020_142303.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 20221020_142323.jpg
    20221020_142323.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 20221020_142331.jpg
    20221020_142331.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 165

ikarasu

Aside from the normal rack which is for full skids of material, we fabricated these racks. They fit 10-20 4x8 sheets of Coro or other materials, easy to roll into shipping or to the next finishing department

20221020_114034.jpg