• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show us your Tattoos

shakey0818

Although i couldn't offer any suggestions to Dave his post made me thing this would be a interesting thread.Maybe it will inspire me to get one.

J Hill Designs

not gonna show mine...

oh, ok...twist my arm...

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 110

buttons

I've worked in the tattoo industry for the last 15years. I could fill this thread with pic of my work.... maybe when I get home I'll post some up

MikePro

artistic rendering of the Lithuanian Coat of Arms
Lithuanian_coat_of_arms_Vytis._16th_century.jpg vytis1.jpg 6415_136719575118_640150118_3846889_4913062_n.jpg
mine was original when I first got it, 10 years ago, but since then it has become a token tattoo for most Lithuanians of my generation
(i'm rockin' the aviators.)
I intend to eventually elaborate with more items/design, but will always be kept within the shoulder-area as I like being able to keep it simple, and concealed when necessary.
if you live anywhere near chicago, you'll most likely see this sticker on the rear window/bumpers of many horrible drivers.

Patrick46

I have quite a few tattoos, and have done quite a few tattoos...but wouldn't ya know it...I don't have any pics of 'em to show.

I know, I know......GROW UP!!!

I have 3, only have pics of two.
One is just a tribal design on my shoulder.
The other is my son's name on my man boob.

The third, that I don't have a pic of is a tribal band on my left arm.

Attachments

• Will Tattoo.jpg
    Will Tattoo.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 100
  • tribal.jpg
    tribal.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 95