• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show your vehicle with company advertising

SIGNTIME

Post a pic(s) of your vehicle with your shops advertising ... this came up in another thread a while back were the OP was offended by the critiques off their shop trucks layout and asked to see the people critiquing's layout, so lets see them!

Attachments

• IMG_20131018_141016_758[1].jpg
    IMG_20131018_141016_758[1].jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 101
  • truck and shop.jpg
    truck and shop.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 80

MikePro

2013 - Arlon DPF6000XRP w/ 3200 Satin Overlam, 1080 Carbon fiber hood/top/tail
(just noticed these were incomplete photos, as we had added black reflective contact info/website graphics w/ white outline soon-after)

Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 2.02.47 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 2.01.52 PM.jpg

2012 - 3M IJ180cv3 w/ 8915 ultramatte overlam, red carbon fiber hood/top is printed
Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 2.02.36 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2013-10-18 at 2.01.29 PM.jpg

J Hill Designs

Pat Whatley

I've never put any advertising on my vehicle either, just a personal decision. I like to be able to leave the shop and no longer be at work. When I had my doors lettered I always felt like everywhere I went I was working. Is it costing me business? Possibly.

When I buy my next truck my current truck is going to become a "shop truck" and it will stay in the shop parking lot, I won't be driving it home. When that happens I'm doing a partial wrap on it.

visual800

I bore of all the small talk it brings. When someone knows what you do what is their favorite thing to say?......man I need to give you a call

we go after alot of our business and really dont see the need to letter up everything. Plus I might slip in a small town and no need in advertising that

John Butto

I bore of all the small talk it brings. When someone knows what you do what is their favorite thing to say?......man I need to give you a call

we go after alot of our business and really dont see the need to letter up everything. Plus I might slip in a small town and no need in advertising that
What he would like to have on his truck....