• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signsbud

signsbud

Hi, I'm new to this site, have gotten lots of good info searching through your questions and answers. Been in the biz for 27 years. Started out hand lettering and pinstriping, now into vehicle wraps, CNC router cut signs, lighted, you name it, we do it.

Having trouble with my Falcon Outdoor Jr.
Black will not even try to print. We've change the damper, checked the fuse with the alligator clips, it's good. Tried the syringe on the waste line, can't get anything, cleaned the little pads in the capping station. Nothing!

Would be very greatful for any help

Lynn:banghead:

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Welcome from the sunshine state. Good to see a post from someone who can still make a living when the power goes out.

cdiesel

Welcome!

You might try replacing the cap top. If it's swollen and not sealing correctly, you'll just pull air through the line with the syringe.

Lynn, so if I am understanding correctly you are not even getting ink to the damper? I had this problem a few weeks ago with my Falcon Outdoor. To fix I took the top cover off the machine and if you look you will see that the ink lines are in sections. I disconnected it section by section starting closest to the ink carts and pulled ink through with a syringe till it got to the damper. Then ran a heavy clean cycle and that got the ink flowing again.
Good luck! And Welcome from New Jersey!

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas.

Remember the smell of the charcoal from the pounce bag and the dull backache from standing all day with brush in hand? Oh, those were the days?

Jillbeans

Another PA welcome from someone who can also produce signs without the use of electricity.
But it sure does come in handy sometimes.
Love....Jill

signsbud

Hey Bayshore,
Thanks for the info. When we replaced the damper, we used the syringe and it filled like it was supposed to do. Then ran the cleaning cycle, but still no black.

Anything else you can think of will be so appreciated

Lynn

signsbud@yahoo.com