• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sistine Chapel 360 virtual tour

jiarby

Michaelangelo would have rocked with a computer and a Mutoh! Screw those church gigs.... Business cards & wraps is where the money is! LOL!

Caught this guy doing Baptist churches for 2 bucks a square...

Attachments

• SNAG-0035.jpg
    SNAG-0035.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 155

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Little too busy for me.... looks like the guy went over board with the fills from the "Classic Semi Nude Figure" DVD.
I would have used more white space to allow the main copy to pop a little more.....

wayne k
guam usa

jiarby

looks like they have plastic seats! THAT'S where my grandmother got the idea to cover the couch!

Attachments

• SNAG-0037.jpg
    SNAG-0037.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 141

OldPaint

if you look real close, all of the hands he painted on that ceiling are OVERSIZED!!! the are alomost 1 & 1/2 of the size they are normally. reason he did this, is the distance from the ground and viewing thepaintings on the ceiling on a concave surface.......plays with perspective in such a way that if the hands were normal sized, they would all appear SMALLER then normal. he was that smart)))))))))))))

Jillbeans

Just think of the cost of airfare you've saved us all.
And some days I feel like that "skinned" guy in post #2.
I remember having an argument with a friend years ago, a real macho man know it all type.
He kept calling it "the 16th Chapel".
D'oh!
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
if you look real close, all of the hands he painted on that ceiling are OVERSIZED!!! the are alomost 1 & 1/2 of the size they are normally. reason he did this, is the distance from the ground and viewing thepaintings on the ceiling on a concave surface.......plays with perspective in such a way that if the hands were normal sized, they would all appear SMALLER then normal. he was that smart)))))))))))))

I don't think that's the only things he exaggerated................ :rolleyes: