• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Skyrim...I am dragonborn...

ProWraps

what was said:

I am a Nord with a huge chin. I walk the lands of Skyrim with my trusty housecarl picking wildflowers and killing dragons. off in the distance, I hear a call, it is from Hope wanting me to fix the time line so I can find my sister Lightening. I am a scranny pink haired girl with a dumb looking moogle. the world depends on me and my new time traveling friend to set things right....

what i read:

dork dork dork dork. dork, dorkity dork. DORK! dorkel: dork dorkity. dork?

ProWraps

or how colorado signs would say it:

I am a Nerd with a small weiner. I walk the lands of the YMCA by myself. off in the distance, I hear a kids, they dont want to play with me. I am a scranny pink haired douche, dumb looking. nobody depends on me because all i care about is time traveling dorks to set things right....

Joe Diaz

I don't play. My brother does though and he keeps going on and on about it.

I think graphic designers and sign makers should play Bioshock 1 and 2 at least once. There is all sorts of art deco visual eye candy in those. Can't wait for Bioshock infinite!

HulkSmash

or how colorado signs would say it:

I am a Nerd with a small weiner. I walk the lands of the YMCA by myself. off in the distance, I hear a kids, they dont want to play with me. I am a scranny pink haired douche, dumb looking. nobody depends on me because all i care about is time traveling dorks to set things right....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLOLLOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

you're just jelly.

sar bossier

Please, i pretty much only play sports games if i have time. Love me some soccer. I give lessons in that too.

LET ME KNOW.

also - only true nerds call other people nerds.

YOU, Sir are the ORIGINAL :thread :ROFLMAO: ssssssssooooooo ... How about Dragon Age? Anyone?? My son gave me a copy, haven't tried it yet ...

Wiggum PI

ugh..stupid game...woke up at 3am still in chair, controller still in hand, neck's f#%ked, thanks Skyrim..

Circleville Signs

Well, let's see.....

Sports games - I'm a Madden guy. I play a TON of Ultimate Team. I hate soccer, but I hear FIFA is good.

I also play a lot of NBA2k12. Anyone wants to play either of those, let me know. I'm on Xbox. My GT is Lowel Roffel (get it.... :smile: )

As far as people playing Skyrim being dorks? Well, maybe. But I'm a dork who played sports professionally. I win :)

HulkSmash

Well, let's see.....

Sports games - I'm a Madden guy. I play a TON of Ultimate Team. I hate soccer, but I hear FIFA is good.

I also play a lot of NBA2k12. Anyone wants to play either of those, let me know. I'm on Xbox. My GT is Lowel Roffel (get it.... :smile: )

As far as people playing Skyrim being dorks? Well, maybe. But I'm a dork who played sports professionally. I win :)

by the way - if you want madden lessons look me up

Marlene

just getting back into work. left early yesterday not to play but that was the end result. played FF XIII-2 for a couple of hours and then made the mistake of throwing in Skyrim. once that one gets going, it is hard to stop. nerdy, dorky, geeky who cares, I am one who is glad they didn't grow old to the point where I forgot how much fun it is to just play.

I am dragonborn, I am a Nord with a huge chin, diry face and a mullet

PS a tip for my fellow dragonborn. go to Youtube and enter "Skyrim money glitch" or "Skyrim umlitted gold glitch"

Last edited:

sar bossier

just getting back into work. left early yesterday not to play but that was the end result. played FF XIII-2 for a couple of hours and then made the mistake of throwing in Skyrim. once that one gets going, it is hard to stop. nerdy, dorky, geeky who cares, I am one who is glad they didn't grow old to the point where I forgot how much fun it is to just play.

I am dragonborn, I am a Nord with a huge chin, diry face and a mullet

PS a tip for my fellow dragonborn. go to Youtube and enter "Skyrim money glitch" or "Skyrim umlitted gold glitch"

Great tip, Thanks, "fellow geek/nerd!"

Last edited: