• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So let the hatin begin

SqueeGee

I agree with most of the design comments that are critical of your choices regarding fills, fonts, and overall layout.

However, there's no arguing with results. If the truck connects you with your ideal client, then it must be working.

In my market, I think this design would illicit a response but it would be from a market that is difficult(if not impossible) for me to profitably serve. I would see this appealing much less to a business owner and more to the import car club/custom car type. The reason I think it's difficult to serve them is that they usually(not always, but usually from my experience) have little money to spend, are not very abundant in our area and demand a great deal of resources - multiple designs, rescheduled installation appointments, etc.

Ultimately, if your truck was deliberately designed to get the customers you're getting, then I think you're a genius. If not, then I would listen to the many excellent suggestions that you've received.

kev3232

Thats not a bad design I like the Aurora Graphics look, It shows people a lot of different airbrush like effects you can give them i.e like the torn metal, puzzle, real flames etc.

??????? "Aurora Graphics Look"????? Good lord, I think I threw up in my mouth a little!! All that does is show a lack of creativity in my book.
" Oh yea, we're great designers and we can design you a wrap no problem. But first, let me find my Aurora Graphics CD."

The install looks pretty awesome, but someone call the design police and lock this guy up.
The back reads terrible and makes no sense. The font sucks. And the puzzle pieces....WTF?
The front looks like an old rusted truck and I can't read half of what it says.
And the rest of the truck...WTF?
Sorry to be so critical, I just call it like I see it.

Mosh

I think it would appeal to the trailer park crowd, watching their favorite dirt track star drive around the track all night!!!

Mikeifg

I just wraped my toilet and it looks better. I would hire a designer. Anyway have you done any wraps for customers yet? And can we see the results? There might be help for you if we can see past work.

Flame

Thats not a bad design I like the Aurora Graphics look, It shows people a lot of different airbrush like effects you can give them i.e like the torn metal, puzzle, real flames etc.

Questions:
What millimeter material did you use for this job?
Was it laminated?

Also maybe I should start another thread or do a search
But what is the best approach to tackle a H1 Hummer full wrap.
The concaves on the doors are deep and the corners bad too rivets on the doors are gnarly looking

You started with saying don't hate the player... well sorry, you're obviously not a player from that comment. lol.

To all you mega hoochie momma wrappers that bought a wrap package in a box, start out sloooowwww, learn how to do the basics before you go full speed into a wrap.