• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software needed

screen8018

Greetings from Maryland to all. I just joined a few weeks ago thanks to the advice of a good friend in the industry. So far, there has been a wealth of information and tips. Thanks to all who post and offer advice.

I have the 2005 version of OCA Corporate Trademarks & Logos software. There are 4 disks, but my first disk (A-D) is cracked and will not work. Does anyone have this disk and be willing to make a copy and send it to me. I will cover cost of copying and shipping.

I called OCA, and they did not have any. They only wanted to sell me the latest version on the market.

Shovelhead

:wine-smi:

Attachments

• Laughing_ChimpM-vi.gif
    Laughing_ChimpM-vi.gif
    69.4 KB · Views: 176

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You will find in all likelihood every logo in the OCA collection available for free download at Brandsoftheworld.com.

It is always a good idea to make copies of your data CD's as backups.

Lunatic Taskbar

Welcome from Nova Scotia.

On the very first post to ask for copyrighted stuff is just not cool!!! on saying that on the gazillianth post its also not cool.