• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

STEELER FACTS....hummmmmmmmm

OldPaint

Number 7, playing in his 7th year, going after the 7th Super Bowl, just completed his 7th win in his last 7 starts against the Ravens, winning by 7 points. The Steelers have won 7 AFC Championship games and lost 7 since the AFL-NFL merger of 1970's dynasty. Beginning with the 1980 season, the ...Jets will be the 7th AFC Championship game hosted by the Steelers, in their 77th season.
how interesting huh?

shakey0818

Lucky 7's i guess.I was wondering were u were.Havent seen you post in a few days.I hope your feeling well andgod luck tomorrow.:toasting:

OldPaint

good days-bad days, mostly good. i feel good and do dumb stuff iam not supposed to do for at least 6-8 weeks, its right at 3 weeks now.

Stevo

7 years of dumbass posts
7 photos in the gallery using brush script
7 Steelers stickers on your truck
7 attempts to post perverted pics of yourself in a speedo
7 inches out of square your shop is
7 inches of mullet
7 )))))))
7 coro signs in your neighbourhood to bitch about, you prob made them yourself
7 undercutting sign shops in your town

GO PACKERS!!!!!!

Stevo

BobM

Jets.....))))) Jets....))))) Jets.......)))))))) In like a lion, out like a lamb. Take it easy OP.....))))) Get well.

signage

Like one Steelers Fan said on TV the only Jets going to Dallas are going to be the ones carrying the Steeler's and their fans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Remember.... even in craps betting on 7's is really unlucky. I'd get off the 7's roll [no pun] and just go for team spirit or expertise. No matter which way it goes in Dallas.... it's gonna be one heck of a game. I don't care who wins, because both teams are my second picks.