• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick Figure People?

odecom

i don't imagine it would be TOO taxing or difficult to draw your own stick figure :p

edit. i've been searching for a real solution for you, but google isn't coming up with much

i don't imagine it would be TOO taxing or difficult to draw your own stick figure :p

edit. i've been searching for a real solution for you, but google isn't coming up with much

Probably not, but it all comes down to how much my time is worth and if someone has already done it and I can get it for little $, then why bother...know what I mean?

Jillbeans

I think Stevo has some stick figure clipart available thru Fred's site here.
Again...I don't "get it" why clients are into this, or sign makers can't just do it themselves.
Love....Jill

Bogie

Do you have kids? First thing you have to realize is that in some households, they set the style standard. If something is cute and silly, it stands a VERY good chance of ending up on the back of the family truck.

Could be worse.

Could be The Evil B'Harni in all his purpleness...

WVB

This has been brought up multiple times just here at 101 alone... A simple search would pull up the same answers as were posted here on this duplicate thread... Just sketch them out via a medium marker and scan. Auto trace via Flexi/Illustrator or Corel. Voila..!

iSign

do the search because other links to purchasing the artwork were also posted in the past.
I also don't see how this could be worth doing, but there's a lot I don't see. If you have a demand for it, & can see better profits by paying for a collection of these stickers... then more power to you!

As you can tell from the amount of posts I have and my start date, I am pretty new to this forum. Thank you for those of you who had sincere answers to my questions.