• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stock Car pricing

CentralSigns

I'm working on a couple of Monte Carlos SS, this week. Mine are reflective over mirror. I'm thinking $850 ea, same layout as you I suppose. Too cheap, oh ya I put my name on it and get a flat of beer each car.

Jillbeans

....and just be glad you are doing it in vinyl.
Because when you're a handpainter you can have happen:
*guys working on car while you're trying to letter it- shake shake shake
*guys kids playing in car while daddy is babysitting- shake shake questions shake get outta my paint, brats!
*shop dog shiffing around- hairs in paint
*shop cat-hairs in paint and/or footprints in your wet paint on flat areas
*"Hey can you add my wife's- kid's - Uncle Jim bob's- my dog's etc name to the crew list while you're at it?"

prime signs

I have done alot of them over the years. When I started I hand lettered them all. Now when stock car time comes my Fellers bill triples. If you charge $600 It is like lettering one in three cars for free. Take a close look at how much time you are going to have invested and make sure you charge accordingly. Don't work for cheap on them, they got it make them pay what is worth. In the end you may do fewer cars but you'll make more doing less. Good Luck