• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

STRANGE email request POSSIBLE DANGER?

Vinylman

Anyone know this person {
rogerscopyking}

I got 2 emails this morning from this {person?]

Here is the content :

{
This is a message from rogerscopyking at Signs101.com ( http://www.signs101.com/forums/index.php ). The Signs101.com owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email. To email rogerscopyking, you can use this online form: http://www.signs101.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=28377 OR, by email: mailto:rogerscopyking@sbcglobal.net This is the message: Can you help?}

Anyone else get something from this person?

Has Signs 101 been hacked, or is this a phishing expedition from a hacker?

Any ideas

Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Someone thinks you're cute. You have a cyber~stalker....................... :loveya:

Anyway, did you report it to Fred ?? This looks like something he should know about immediately. :frustrated:

petepaz

didn't get anything like this but i did get an email from verizon on my work email stating my bill is over due $1500 and i only have a personal account with verizon (home phone, cell and internet) looked just like a verizon email all the logos and it had a link for automatic bill pay...should i click that to see what happens ? ...haha

Billct2

Danger....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 83

anotherdog

if people like us, savy experienced internet aware users aren't sure, how do people like my 75 year old mom use the internet?

there is a lot recently about a "Free Internet", but what use is it if you can't trust it?

Kottwitz-Graphics

didn't get anything like this but i did get an email from verizon on my work email stating my bill is over due $1500 and i only have a personal account with verizon (home phone, cell and internet) looked just like a verizon email all the logos and it had a link for automatic bill pay...should i click that to see what happens ? ...haha

I got a message from Comcast that read roughly the same thing, and that I needed to go on and update some info. I looked really close, and it came from the address of concast.com...

I could see that little trick fooling a lot of people.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I'm not seeing any evidence of wrongdoing here. The member has made one post and sent two PMs in the last 15 months and appears to be very unfamiliar with using our forum features.

Vinylman

Well, I guess IF he/she sends a less cryptic question to the forum here I will be glad to help him out. Or if he/she would have included a viable contact phone number I would call them on my dime to help them out. Till that happens I hope their problem with the Mimaki gets fixed.

J

john1

Dain-juh

Attachments

• steve_irwin_died3.jpg
    steve_irwin_died3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 56

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Well, I guess IF he/she sends a less cryptic question to the forum here I will be glad to help him out. Or if he/she would have included a viable contact phone number I would call them on my dime to help them out. Till that happens I hope their problem with the Mimaki gets fixed.

As near as I can tell, he's wanting someone to send him a Mimaki service guide.