• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stuck Converting???

Sign_Boy

I have a problem.
Mutoh 1204 is stuck.
We are trying to send a BMP to it, the file is not that large under 900k.
The production Mngr "Flexi 8 Pro" sends the file, but the printer gets stuck in a converting mode.

The PC was restarted, the printer shut down and even unpluged.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance for any help

Sign_Boy

Tried sending a jpg, and a tiff is not supported.
Even tried sending different files.
Sent a vector and the color was way off, green printed blue.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Sign boy got the right drivers loaded for it? Is this the first time you running machine? Ever had this problem before.

Stop drinking my :beer:beer adn that might help :Welcome:

Border

what program did you use to convert the bitmap to jpeg? Maybe try converting it in a different program and settings and re-saving, then bring back into Flexi and try to print new file???

Sign_Boy

It is my buddies machine, we spoke to tech support. They said to renew th IP and Port, that did not work so they said to reinstall Flexi, I had to leave his shop at that point so I do not know if the issue was fixed. I'm sure he'll let me know later.

After the morning I had DRP I think I need to replace your :beer:beer supply

Thank you all for the help.

randya

"converting" on the printer display indicates a corrupt or incorrect RIP file or transmission.

Check your network cables and network connections

PMG

I get this often my self...shutting the printer off always took care of the issue for me. Then resend the file with no issues.

MacDaddy

Either the file or a communications issue... Can you send a different job to the printer successfuly???????? Answer this question and you will be headed in the right direction----------->

Sign_Boy

OOPS it's been a while. Better late than never I guess LOL
Flexi had to be reinstalled.
That solved the problem.