• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sunshine & Butterflys from Dayton, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheProfessor

has the guy who originally posted this thread been back to it? I'm trying really hard not to be an ass, but I spent 2.5 years of my life being the Harley logo police... and I am still in contact with district managers and others. I know he is not licensed to make Harley stuff because no person who works out of their basement could afford the $10,000 a year licensing fees... copyright infringement is not cool... I'm holding mum for now...

Marlene

see, we told ya there were Harley logo police!!!!

now back to big butter Jesus, imperal Jesus, can't believe it's not Jesus

D

Digitall

Someone should email the people, they don't have a clue what they are in for, if someone hasn't dropped on them already. If people would blatently go after others clients who trusted this forum for non disclosure, think of the kick they would get from this.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
or he's trolling, looking to get the people who run the booth in this photo in trouble....

he did start the thread with the trolling words "I'm just a guy workin' outta my finished basement"......

notice he specifically stated which flea market their at.....

i smell a fish....

weaselboogie

I'm amazed at the amount of people that think that there's no big deal with theft of art.

Can you imagine someone coming onto a forum and blatantly posting pics of all of their bootlegs dvds and software and pics of their burning systems? "I've been stealin' shit for the past 7 years. Having a great time. Here's pics."

Tell us professor.. any good stories?

D

Digitall

The more I look at the Harley logo the more pissed off I get about this *&*#. I pay big money for my authentic parts and clothes. We make shirts here, but I wouldn't begin to even make some for my personal use. Get Him (them)!. That may sound schitszo from my last post but if they are just ignorant to the fact, Wow, can't see that as possible. But speaking of Big Jesus, let him without sin cast the first stone, I watched people being crucified on TV last night and it seems to really suck.

Molson

We ran a custom motorcycle shop in like 98 and had a ad run that the ad company put "we repair harley davidson" We had a certified letter within days Theres no messing around with them. We told them out suitiation and they were cool it was a mistake but they were on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.