• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Super Bowl Commercials

Ken1f

My vote as always goes to the E-Trade baby. He is almost too big now but he is still funny.

mikey-Oh

That bridgestone beaver one was kinda fun as well.
On the whole, the ads were a disappointment for me. Though I did get all goosebumply for the Captain America trailer

Mosh

You do realize that Budweiser is the best selling beer in the world, don't you?

As of 2008 Bud Light sells the most, some Chinese beer is second and Budweiser is third.
Bud Light has not only overtaken Budweiser in the US, but is also the world's most selling beer with the total market share of almost 16%

HulkSmash

All the dorito commercials are Fan made..
The guy who made it got a 1 mil. plus SB commercial coverage.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
As of 2008 Bud Light sells the most, some Chinese beer is second and Budweiser is third.
Bud Light has not only overtaken Budweiser in the US, but is also the world's most selling beer with the total market share of almost 16%

And you're responsible for about 14% of that.........:thumb:

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I'm surprised the Mini "cram it in the boot" commercial was allowed with the sexual innuendo / euphemism

I have watched the Roseanne Snickers several times over, great editing to make it look like she really got hit by the large wooden log

G

Ginger

I didn't watch the game, but a friend of mine showed me the Chrysler / Eminem commercial and I loved it!