• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Super Mario Bros vector art?

signpro

Manager
anyone know where i can find some? Looking to possibly surprise my son and do some wallpaper for him while he's on vacation with grandma and grandpa.

Super Galaxy Mario
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Kart
(The new Wii editions...)

i looked on B.O.T.W. and found some logos, but not much for characters or backgrounds i could put together.

any help is appreciated.
Thanks much.

Kurt

Air Art Girl

Nintendo is a customer of ours and VERY picky and protective of their stuff. Not sure you will find much, just don't reproduce that for sale if you find any.

signpro

Manager
^ nothing for sale, just for my kids room, that's all.

I've been looking on deviantart, and there is some AMAZING STUFF, but nothing that will print big enough for a wall... most looked like desktop background and raster art.

i might do some of my own i guess.

if anyone has any links to VECTOR art for mario stuff, that'd be great! thanks again so far.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
That is why you likely won't find official vector art. You may not try to resell the images or profit from them, but there are hundreds of other sign/graphics shops that will

signpro

Manager
yeah, i know... just thought if someone knew of something, that'd be cool. i'll keep digging. i found a few that people have created royalty free in a pretty high resolution... so i'll see what i can do with that for now...

thanks again guys... if you come across anything though, i'm open to suggestions. i'm sure my kid will flip when he sees it.

also, anyone know of any good priced materials for walls? (aka CHEAP as it'll only be up a year or less i imagine) this will be my first "wall project"... so far i'm finding the oracal to be the best priced actually, and I like working with oracal products, so i'm pretty confident in their quality, i use it everday!! just not the wallcovering material.

Vinylman

Try going to a local book store and picking up The latest Mario Bros. coloring books or sticker books. then go home and scan the artwork you need, import it into your design software, and print as needed.