• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tattoo shop logo.

laserman70

Just a quick one with different fonts.
Depends on if its old school or new...

Attachments

• afterhours.jpg
    afterhours.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 78

Jillbeans

This is what I worked on today, have not gotten any feedback yet. I like the font you used, Steph.
Have not heard back from him yet.
I guess he will text me after hours!
(he is also a sign guy)

Attachments

• AFTERHOURS.jpg
    AFTERHOURS.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 75

lexsigns

Like both the new ones :) What do think about trying capitalizing the A and H in the black letter one or the top "tattoo" font on bottom? Love the way the tatoo font looks in the top one!
Is it a good thing he is a sign guy?

signage

She said a sign guy, what she didn't say is what kind of sign guy!

Looks like a body sign guy:Big Laugh

Justin

I like the 2nd one in the new ones you posted. I really like the moon..

Are these going to just be single colored, or full color?

I personally think after hours seems like neon green, and maybe neon baby blue, or neon red.

You should try selling him on a cool neon sign of his logo. JMO! I LOVE neons!

Jillbeans

He would probably love that font.
In the middle of the night I woke up and thought of the one with the owl (below) but he nixed that.
So here's where we are now. He wanted white, black, and red.

Attachments

• AFTERHOURS2.jpg
    AFTERHOURS2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 94
  • AH2.jpg
    AH2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 81

WildWestDesigns

He would probably love that font.
In the middle of the night I woke up and thought of the one with the owl (below) but he nixed that.
So here's where we are now. He wanted white, black, and red.

And I liked the owl too.

I just cringe though when I see strokes around a text, but then I can't shut off in my mind the part of thinking about how it would be done in embroidery. Once you start getting more then one stroke around text, I have to start thinking about reaching for the nitro, because the heart really starts to get going.

Jillbeans

This will just be for bizcards and possibly a sign.
I liked the owl, also, especially when I read Fred's signature.

signmeup

Bottom one post 24. Nice logo. nix the owl... too complicated. The sliver of a moon gets the job done with minimal fuss.

We have a tattoo guy here and he started dabbling in signs. He is an awesome tattoo artist... suuuuuuucks at signs. You couldn't read them to save your life.

Marlene

Bottom one post 24. Nice logo. nix the owl... too complicated. The sliver of a moon gets the job done with minimal fuss.

totally agree.

the last ones are too over done. the word tattoo is almost unreadable. the bottom one in post #24 is so nice and clear. signs for tat shops are usually horrible piled with skulls, roses and old English. it would make us all proud to see a nice tat sign and if anyone can do that, you can:rock-n-roll:

Tiki

Font Sage
Used the swash from the t and added it to some of the type and background :smile:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 1aaa.jpg
    1aaa.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 87

lexsigns

wow!!! Love your new one Jill and Tiki's! Such talent... so nice to see such great work- you guys made my day and inspired me THANKS!