• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

tell us about your side/fun projects

Chriswagner92

Good morning all.

I was talking to my friend up north who is getting into slot car racing and the topic came up about wrapping a body. So I will be doing my first wrap... On a slot car. What are some of the things you guys work on for fun or for friends when you are not building signs?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I have been been custom wrapping lures for ocean fishing these are my sardine and squid wraps.

Chriswagner92

BigFish, those look great, How does the vinyl hold up in the salt water?

SignManiac, I remember glancing at your project a while back, Looks awesome, love the foosball table. So all that brick is a wrap? it looks great

Billct2

Last year I built a 8x12 shed, half for my chickens half for yard tools and a 8x24 chicken run. This year I'm painting the house.
And yes, I do consider that "fun".

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ballroom and Latin dancing with Argentine Tango being at the top of the list for the Goddess and Salsa, being mine.

She's had some foot surgery, so we haven't been doing it since last September, but we'll be getting back to it in a few more weeks when the doctor gives his final Okay. It's a lotta fun, a cheap date and keeps ya young. :wink:

Chriswagner92

Bill, We (my gf and her mom) were looking to get into chickens and rabbits and stuff. they're actually looking at chicken tractors and rabbits.

Malkin, any recipes/types of beer you like to make? we have a kit somewhere in our garage but never use it, would be nice to know how to do.

Gino, when are we going to see you on so you think you can dance? My gf is always saying we should go dancing but the majority of my moves are "the doctor" from doctor who (search doctor at amys wedding) and the grind.

ExecuPrintGS

I screw around with cars, mine, my friends, my brother in laws and hopefully this summer my dads.
Really brings us all together, the people i have met through my car clubs and just cruising have become my second family, and cars have brought me closer to my actual family.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
My golf league will be starting soon!

:goodpost:

My golf swing is a project I have been working on now for 18 years.

I coach Ringette, have been for 34 years all levels, all division right up to The National level, even coached Team Ontario to a Gold at the Canada Winter Games in 2011. Husband and Older daughter are Provincial level Refs in the sport and Youngest just finished playing at the National level and is now playing at the AA level ( she just came back from the provincials with a bronze medal, we are so proud of her) I also have coached Special Olympic bowlers and grade 7/7 soccer and volley ball. Ringette is my first passion out side of my family

SignManiac

Had to look that one up. First time in my life I ever heard of Ringette. Incidentally, last night on the news I heard of another game for the first time ever, Pickleball.....

Had to look that one up. First time in my life I ever heard of Ringette. Incidentally, last night on the news I heard of another game for the first time ever, Pickleball.....

Ringette the worlds best kept secret ( too bad) do I dare ask what pickleball is or do we leave it to our imaginations

SignManiac

Pickleball is taking the country by storm apparently. Hugely popular with seniors who are health conscious. It's a mix between tennis, badminton, and ping pong. Growing in leaps and bounds. It uses paddles, whiffle balls and a shortened version of a tennis court.