• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Text Effects Tutorials

axgillette

Those are pretty awesome! I am already thinking on how to use a couple of those on my next designs! Thanks a bunch!:rock-n-roll:

Jon Aston

No worries guys and gals. Thanks for the thanks.

@Craig S - The short answer is that I am all over the web, all of the time. I have a knack (and systems) for filtering large amounts of information. When I spot stuff I think might be useful in future, or valued by friends, or family, or collegues, or clients... or groups of friends like Signs101.com... I bookmark it and share it.

Jon Aston

Thats really awesome tutorials, thanks for the link Jon.
More of them please

Rightly, or wrongly (I'm not sure): My hope is to encourage more people to become paid subscribers to Signs101.com - because I love the place, and because I love the man (Fred Weiss).

...So you will find a fairly large number of the tutorials (etc) that I've shared --are posted in the "Tips & Tricks" (Premium) forum.

Can everyone including those who aren't a paid subscribers see these search results ? If so, I think you will find some gems.

For those of you who aren't paid members, there's also plenty of other terrific content and discussion going on throughout the premium forums. I think every premium member (to a person) will tell you that membership is well worth the minimal annual cost.

signgal

Rightly, or wrongly (I'm not sure): My hope is to encourage more people to become paid subscribers to Signs101.com - because I love the place, and because I love the man (Fred Weiss).

For those of you who aren't paid members, there's also plenty of other terrific content and discussion going on throughout the premium forums. I think every premium member (to a person) will tell you that membership is well worth the minimal annual cost.

Hear, hear!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
There are some very nice tutorials in there.
Thanks for the heads up.
I don't have photoshop but I have run through a few of them in corel's photopaint and it works well enough.

wayne k
guam usa

So has anyone tired to do them in Flexi?
----> ducks and runs for cover----->>