• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thats why sometimes i hate doing design work

Pat Whatley

What can you expect from people who think sliding rocks on ice is worth doing, let alone manufacturing a competition out of it.

Apparently there is beer involved. Copious amounts of been make even the most ridiculous ideas seem brilliant.

Marlene

Printing their version of the banner today. Explained them in a nice way that i can print whatever they like, because they make final decision. Explained them why the design i made is the way it is but they did not want to listen at all. I understand that many things could be tweaked on mine & its not perfect design, but they tossed it away completely and did not want to work with it at all.

Got the cheque & printing it.

good for you! you tried but they were way too set in their ways to listen. I wish them luck with their beer fest and oh, maybe something else, we don't know what might also be going on ;)