• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The most fun we've had with a wrap yet!!

Border

Bump.
These are outstanding examples of GREAT wrap jobs from design to installation. I was just searching for tips on Smart cars and found this old thread and thought it was worth bringing it up to the front again.

Awesome work! -inspiring too:rock-n-roll:

Kemble

The chain saw around the tires is an awesome touch. How come you didn't wrap the door handles?

Now the owner just needs to ditch the bright gray hub caps and get some gun metal rims to flow nicely with the chainsaw look.

BALLPARK

Outstanding work...:U Rock:

Awesome from the design to the installation. :omg2:

The first wrap project with the tree company is an award winner for sure. I would have had a hard time giving them the keys back..lol. Work like that is hard to let go. ;)

phototec

G r e a t j o b !

fantastic job in the transition arreas... places like the hood to front quarter panel, and rear trunk lid to rear quarter panels.
Kudos.

The Smart car wrap is one of the best wraps I have ever seen, it's fantastic, I'm so glad to see a design that someone actually spent time on to make sure the different panels and sides line-up and the image actually blends into the next panel.

I concur with Elwood Moose 1000%, the transitions on the Smart car are some of the best ever. Most of the the sign shop guys are so use to making graphics for single flat plane signs, they don't spend the time or have the design skills to create graphics that can be wrapped around two different planes and blend correctly, like the transition areas, the hood to front quarter panel, and rear trunk lid to rear quarter panels.

It takes more time to design and create a wrap like the "Trees Company" project, K6 media didn't just past down clip art into a vehicle template like so many do. He spent time to make sure all the panels match up, something I would like to see more of.

G R E A T J O B!

:U Rock:

k6media

Aww.. thanks guys. We really take a lot of pride in the work we do. It really is an awesome business to be in... every day you wakeup to a different challenge and get to do such a wide variety of different projects.