• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

therapy

geb

With the economy and its effects on a family member, its hard to imagine things being worse than they have been this past year. That all rapidly changed Monday. A week of hell is almost over. I've seen extreme highs and lows this week personally and watching others while living in the hospital this week. Getting no sleep, trying to make a deadline, and be there for a family member has taken a toll. But, sometimes signs can be good therapy, to take your mind off the world and its unfortunate twists and turns. I finished these two 4' x 8' signs late last night, please keep my mom in your thoughts my friends.

George

Attachments

• lake lovers.jpg
    lake lovers.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 109

Jillbeans

That's a swell layout, George.
And I will certainly say a little prayer for your mom.
Don't forget to take care of yourself, too.
I get to paint two signs this week and am looking forward to it, it is very theraputic.
Love....Jill

sjm

Dude, just remember the sun comes up tomorrow ... life has a way of rewarding you.

Craig Sjoquist

likes that alot very nice indeed ...nothing better then doing great work
try adding a bit more space on bottom between copy & border ..helps keep the eye above center & eye from falling off the bottom

hopes my prayers are heard, keep the faith all will be fine

sjm

likes that alot very nice indeed ...nothing better then doing great work
try adding a bit more space on bottom between copy & border ..helps keep the eye above center & eye from falling off the bottom

You are kidding right? Giving advise on design when someone is sharing their pain. Shakes head.

Suz

George, your sign looks very nice! Yes, this is good therapy! Hope your family member is doing better. I have been through a few of these hairy canary situations the past couple of years, first my Mom and now my Brother. My Mom passed on the very last day of December, 2009. My Brother is managing to hang on, he has COPD. Anyhow, thoughts and prayers going up for you! :)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Your Mom is in our thoughts and prayers.

Do whatever you can to make the time pass easier. Everything has a way of working out for the best.