• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

thinking of tweaking my logo (opinions)

Wraps ink

the bottom logo is our existing one. I don't want fix what isn't broken so the others are some options I have come up with

Attachments

• logos.jpg
    logos.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 109

shoresigns

I like the top one. But, I wonder how many customers hear about you and are unable to find you when they search online for "Wraps Inc".

Joe Diaz

You know what would be cool. If you could some how say or show what you mean by "wraps" in the "w" icon, which right now isn't bad but isn't really all that spectacular either. What if the "w" went out beyond the circle and looked as though it was "wrapping" around the circle. Then you kind of kill two birds with one stone, you don't just say "w" you illustrate what you do in a way.

Last edited:

Wraps ink

Colorado,yeah we actually are super busy in fact expanding a little hence the logo change. I am slowly morphing into much more than wraps and I'm trying to get rid of the (race car logo look) when I first started in business we probably did 20 different race teams with multiple cars but as the economy slowed so did sponsor money. We have always been known for great design work so we are branching out into branding and other avenues. But right now the wrap business is booming and business is great I'm sure this year will be up at least 40% from the last. I did a few layouts at home in front of the tv on my laptop just playing around and wanted to see what others thought.

ProWraps

i honestly like your original one without the oval stuff in the background. just the text of the wraps ink.

Wraps ink

I think Ive got it!!

well here is the logo I finally decided on, opinions?

Attachments

• newcard20132.jpg
    newcard20132.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 123

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was gonna say I liked the original better, also. Just have the same slant or something not quite as wonky as the two different angles. However, this last one is really good. I like the blue, too. :thumb:

Jillbeans

I like the last one, but with the graphic solutions in all lower case and left justifed with the name.
I's like to see the lettering non-italic.
Love....Jill