• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

thoughts on repo-ing wrap?

CheapVehicleWrap

"its really more of a printed decal package than a wrap. text, logos, and Big icons on both sides "

"they still owe, 2117 on a 3767 bill, and now I'm getting Emails with BS complaints."

Sounds like the entire job was only worth the $1650 they already paid no? You're not cheap are you?

ucmj22

"its really more of a printed decal package than a wrap. text, logos, and Big icons on both sides "

"they still owe, 2117 on a 3767 bill, and now I'm getting Emails with BS complaints."

Sounds like the entire job was only worth the $1650 they already paid no? You're not cheap are you?

1 van, 1 pickup, 1 pull behind trailer, 1 boxtruck

Rage Wraps

Just don't release the vehicle until it is fully paid. I don't let anything go unless they are paid in full. First time customers get no credit.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Go make New decals that say "This customer Didn't pay his bill" and go apply them everywhere you stuck a decal

Where will that show up on the paper trail ??

So, where you're from, you can just print or cut vinyl to say anything you want and put it anywhere ??

tsgstl

Go make New decals that say "This customer Didn't pay his bill" and go apply them everywhere you stuck a decal

I did this
I cut a bunch of hand gesture shadows multiple times in it about 1/2" tall so when they tried and pulled it off they got a added surprise.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why not, just as legal as this....

One has nothing to do with the other.

You still make no sense advising people to do something you can completely prove by not having a paper trail indicating you were advised by your client to put negative sayings or unwanted advertisements on their vehicle.

Mine is quite obvious you were not contracted to do this, but they'd still have to prove you did it, unless they're like you and back-pedal their whole life, therefore creating a paper trail a mile wide. :popcorn: Shut up, go home and draw a pig.

Locals Find!

One has nothing to do with the other.

You still make no sense advising people to do something you can completely prove by not having a paper trail indicating you were advised by your client to put negative sayings or unwanted advertisements on their vehicle.

Mine is quite obvious you were not contracted to do this, but they'd still have to prove you did it, unless they're like you and back-pedal their whole life, therefore creating a paper trail a mile wide. :popcorn: Shut up, go home and draw a pig.

Gino, You make no sense its not like the OP is actually going to do any of these things. Yours or mine.

Also, as for drawing a pig I am happy I can. Still haven't seen yours yet?? Whats up with that? Can you not do it?? Are you just all talk??

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Small claims is a waste of time and money. There is absolutely no enforcebility from a small claims judgement. You simply get the right to then escalate it to a real court - with more costs and time involved.

Not quite there, Clarence Darrow.

What you get is an enforceable judgement. Once you have that you can file a lien on whatever property the debtor might own and have the county sheriff enforce it for you.

The court might not do anything for you but the rest of the apparatus remains quite useful in these matters.

CheapVehicleWrap

Non commercial use of their logo is legal.

And so is parking said vehicle across the street from them on your attorneys property.

Use phototex for easy of installing/removing/re-installing.

Attachments

• 58215_orig.jpg
    58215_orig.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 74

ucmj22

Not quite there, Clarence Darrow.

What you get is an enforceable judgement. Once you have that you can file a lien on whatever property the debtor might own and have the county sheriff enforce it for you.

The court might not do anything for you but the rest of the apparatus remains quite useful in these matters.

thanks for the clarification.

phototec

Revenge is sweet!

Drive around and spot some local gang graffiti on a wall, take a digital photo of the graffiti.

Back at the shop, check out the photo of the graffiti, study the design, so you can make a fairly good duplicate.

Get one large can a black spray paint at local hardware store, pay cash only, no paper trail.

At night very late, dress in all black, Ninja style, make sure to wear a Ninja mask to cover face.

Use black spray paint and cover the wrap with the gang's graffiti.

Revenge is sweet!

Darn, those gangs are doing graffiti everywhere!

Attachments

• GRAFFITI2.jpg
    GRAFFITI2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 82

signswi

Non commercial use of their logo is legal.

No, it's not. At all.

Repo a wrap? Vandalizing it with stickers? Potatos in the tailpipe? Remover spray guns?

All funny but all put you in the legal hot seat not the client. Send them notices, start charging whatever (legal) interest was in your contract, after 90 days send them to collections.