• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tips & Tricks for sjm...............

Baz

Nothing wrong with free speech. Even if some people use it to show a total lack of class. Way to be a douche SJM :thumb:

OldPaint

SJM.............you have crossed the line of being stupid. with your half assed ITALIAN speak.
YOU aint enough man to be a pimple on either gino, or my ass!!!!!!!
i got a cousin vinny, and few more like him, that you wouldnt want to encounter...........so get off the "italian" that you think you know...........kapish k stupido? fella la gamba, titssona.
i makea one phone call, we fixa you good........chow bambino.hehehehehehehehhe

Last edited:

MikePro

kid I grew up with, Mike P., one of the most argumentative p****s I had ever known. Didn't matter if he was right or wrong, he just loved antagonizing people.
gtfo, mike p's r cool, imo.
... i don't know most of you guys that well, but since the name drop caught my eye... I just had to chip in.
Sounds like sjm is that "friend" that just never got the hint. You can tell them the honest truth and they're just too jaded to ever see how people actually perceive them.
Anyone seen hot tub time machine lately?
that is all.

Last edited:

signage

Fred I know when you do things like this it isn't easy for you, but when people act like this, actions like you made make this even a better place!

mark in tx

Reminds me of something my dad told me long ago, "You can't tell someone that they are being an A-hole, they are too much of an A-hole to believe you."

Nice housecleaning Fred!