• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UFG Design Contest Results

weaselboogie

"HOT DAMN, SPORT! Hell of a job! We really like what you did with your high falootin' designin' computer. I'm sure all you had to do was push a couple of buttons anyway.

This new logo gave us the finishing touch we needed for our proposal. We got picked up by 2 of the major networks and will be airing right after Golden Girls starting this weekend. Hell, Frank was so excited and went out and got a big Tat of your design across his back. "

attachment.php

1st place: Joe Diaz

attachment.php

2nd Place: Tiki
attachment.php

3rd Place RebeckaR
attachment.php

Tied for 4th Place : High Impact
attachment.php

Tied for 4th : Synergy Jim
attachment.php

5th Place : Mike Paul
attachment.php

6th Place: GAC05 Wayne
attachment.php

7th Place: Isign
attachment.php

8th Place: 3dSignCo
attachment.php

Tied for 9th Place: Jill Beans
attachment.php

Tied for 9th Place: Pat Whatley
attachment.php

10th Place: Caleb
attachment.php

Tied for 11th: Rick
attachment.php

Tied for 11th: SteveG
attachment.php

12th Place:Flamey
attachment.php

12th: Geb
attachment.php

12th: Stevo
attachment.php

12th: D&T Graphics
attachment.php

Great job everyone! Hope this was a fun contest!

Attachments

• old man back copy.jpg
    old man back copy.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 386

high impact

This was a blast.
EVERYONE did a tremendous job! I figured out a couple of the designers work before you posted but this is great being able to see who did which logo/layout.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm a sore loser.....

so everyone who scored higher than me can all suffer the curse of booger flicks and a fuffehead on you all!!!!

Rick

Except for Tiki, because he just cashed in his get out of booger flick card!!!!

iSign

I'm stoked to place in the top half with competitors like this.
(I also wish I submitted a higher resolution pic)

anyway, that was real fun! Great job everyone.
It's fun to have fun around here!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Never mind there they are....

what did you do to fix them?
I can't see them in IE or Firefox, I was also not able to see them when they were listed in the voting thread, but I could see them in the lower half of the thread when they were put in blocks of 9.

wayne k
guam usa

Steve C.

what did you do to fix them?
I can't see them in IE or Firefox, I was also not able to see them when they were listed in the voting thread, but I could see them in the lower half of the thread when they were put in blocks of 9.

wayne k
guam usa

I'm not sure exactly. I logged out of the website the logged in again.?????

Joe Diaz

Great job everyone. I had a blast doing it and looking at everone elses designs. Some real eye candy here! :thumb:

I already have an idea for the next contest. When should we start the next one up? Should I give it some time?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Congrats Joe on your first place................ :U Rock:

.............and congrats to all those that entered and did a great job. I think there were a lot of first places :thumb:

Rick

Great job everyone. I had a blast doing it and looking at everone elses designs. Some real eye candy here! :thumb:

I already have an idea for the next contest. When should we start the next one up? Should I give it some time?

Start it up and sign me up you fink!!!

(still sore)

D&Tgraphics

Well, at least I'm in good company at last place with Stevo, Geb And Flamey. :rock-n-roll:
I wish I would have put more time and thought into this. Oh well. It was still fun. Great job everyone and congrats Joe. As always, you are the man. :thumb:

weaselboogie

Winner is in charge of the next contest. Your call on when you want to run it.