• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very good tool to have and the price is right

SignManiac

I bought this software a couple of years ago and it really comes in handy. I just received an email for their new version, at a discounted price, and what they are selling it at is a real steal...

Here's a link to it. You can download a trial version that works but you can't save until you buy the software key. Check out the video showing how it works. Better results than cloning in some situations.

http://www.theinpaint.com/order-discounted.html

looks good! how good is it though? i mean, does it generate good results everytime or do you have to mess with it to get what you need for hours on end?? looks pretty simple to use but usually theres more to it!

SignManiac

I tried it and it works pretty much as advertised. From previous experience, depending on complexity of the background, buildings and such, you may not get perfect results, but for most work, the results are great. I use it and really like it for what it is.

I think Adobe CS5 has it bundled in with their software now, but I think CS5 cost more than $10 if I'm not mistaken.

Many times I use it to remove telephone lines from my portfolio pieces and other errant objects. Got to make them pictures pretty for my website!

petepaz

think of the money you could make deleting people from wedding photos...haha
that is a pretty cool tool

sfr table hockey

Don't want to send out a false scare but AVG detected something in the file from the download. It may be a false read and have something to do with the software key but not sure. Also super anti spyware also detected something but not totaly sure it was related to that download. Anti spyware seemed to be able to get rid if it.

Anyone else finding any issue with that download?

It would be a great program if all is ok with it.....

signmeup

Inpaint works pretty good. And for 9 bucks... it's a no brainer.

Content aware photo editing is pretty cool too.

SignManiac

Stand alone program. Extremely simple to use. Plus... once the program is open, you can drag and drop your image onto the page.

SignManiac

I tested it too. I found an old sign photo with the ex wife in it. I deleted her and the sign looks even better!

Deaton Design

I downloaded the trial version and when trying to open, AVG stopped it and said the Win32/NSAnti virus was in the file. Anyone else have this problem?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good find and the price is right.
My only question from watching the video samples is why would anyone need to paint a women in bikini OUT of photo?

wayne k
guam usa

sfr table hockey

Good find and the price is right.
My only question from watching the video samples is why would anyone need to paint a women in bikini OUT of photo?

wayne k
guam usa

What you are really thinking is what would happen if you just painted the bikini out.......:covereyes: