• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very good tool to have and the price is right

sfr table hockey

I downloaded the trial version and when trying to open, AVG stopped it and said the Win32/NSAnti virus was in the file. Anyone else have this problem?

I am running the AVG Free and wonder some times about false threats detected. I did run super antispyware and it found a threat but can't confirm if it was to do with the download. I did not even try to run the file as I check them before I open or run them and came up the the same AVG warning.

sfr table hockey

What's "ps5"? Is it less than $9?

That would be Photoshop 5 and I think it's a tadd over $9.

And by the way....... those people who think they know it all...... really bug those of us who actually do....... unedurcated huh..... (now where is that spell check button)

signswi

Education is kind of irrelevant being in any graphics industry job and not having Photoshop is nearly unfathomable.

am i sure that its not as good as photoshop?? from what i have seen photoshops version is outstanding!!
i have cs4 and having to use the cloning tool for stuff is time consuming, the latest ps (cs5) has some amazing features.

Marlene

That would be Photoshop 5 and I think it's a tadd over $9.

you can pick up Photoshop 5 on Amazon for $9.95 which is just a tad over $9. it is a limited addition so not sure if it does much

Attachments

• ps5.jpg
    ps5.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 69

Marlene

Maybe they meant to say Photoshop CS5? :rolleyes:
It pays to be specific

that's what I thought they must mean too. I have Photoshop 5 as it does all I need and have it for years without upgrading. if I did more of the type of things CS5 can do, I would but since I don't, I'm OK with what I have.