• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl on concrete?

qmr55

What is the best vinyl to use for putting a logo on a concrete wall? Will be pretty big...96x36. I would need to sub the print out if anyone on here wants to do it shoot me a price with the suggested vinyl.

Wall is painted white and is somewhat smooth.

Thanks!

Sticky Signs

Permanent or temporary?
I believe the 3M and Avery concrete vinyls are a little more permanent. Mactac makes a nice one that is fairly temporary and easy to remove.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Concrete vinyl

There are a couple vendors that sell stuff for that. Arlon has DPF 8000....no special tools required. 3M has 2. Weve printed on both...one for textured walls needs high heat....roller application...etc. I have some of that kicking around. The other material is a non-IJ product but we have had up at the Met Life Stadium since it opened. No special tools needed on that one. Will contact vendor we got it from to confirm the make of it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We just did this for a customer a few weeks ago. It was 11' tall x 26' long. We ended up installing it for the customer because of some health issues coming into play.

Is that feet or inches in your request ??

njshorts

We can do it for you, on 3M IJ8624/8524 - got it in-stock. Shoot us an email- address is in my signature.

paulbaguio

I have a similar concern. is it ok to apply printed vinyl sticker to a painted concrete? I recommended to my client have the vinly sticker be applied first to the board (versa or sintra) and then have the board glued to the wall. I'm worried about adhesion issues between vinyl and paint. or is there a material/brand i can get away with? I also don't like putting it directly to the painted wall/concrete because it is not the evenly done.