• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Walmart is a bunch of Crooks!

intense_design

So Tuesday night I went to Walmart because it was late and nothing was open to buy some Printer Ink. I paid for my ink and forgot it on the turn table in the sack. (I bought some other stuff to obviously)
When I got home I realized my ink was not in my sacks. (I live 30 minutes away) I called Walmart and the lady says Yes we have it here, in the sack, and we also have it written down for you. I said ok great, I will be in tomorrow to pick it up. She says "ok, it will be here".
So my mother-in-law takes my receipt and goes to walmart on Wednesday (hadn't even been 24 hours since I purchased this) Takes the receipt up to customer service.. they look at it and say to her.. "oh we put it back on the shelves, you will have to go back there and get it again". (So I paid for this, technically this should be my property right?) and here when she went back there they are out. They sold my ink to someone else and now they don't have any left! (so technically they sold my property right?) Irritated! and I needed the ink as I am out!!!!!! :banghead:

Pat Whatley

Yes...and technically you abandoned your property on their property and they could have just thrown it out.l :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, just rattling your cage.

Craig Sjoquist

should a would a could a... you were lazy why didn't you go back and get it right then, ink is not cheap even there next time ya want to throw $50 away become a premium subscriber and earn money just by what you learn....lol

Dave Drane

While you are at Walmart buy some Yellowtail wine. It is half the price we pay here and it is a good Aussie wine!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You still have the receipt, correct ??
So, you still will get your ink that YOU forgot in the first place.
I don't think anyone is a crook in this story, but you are indeed a busybody.... making your forgetfulness into their problem and wanting them to babysit YOUR ink that YOU paid for but forgot in the first place.

Why are so many people about passing the blame onto others for their own mistakes ??

I think you used the term.... technically..... you can turn anything inside out and make up for your own shortcomings. Why don't you keep a spare next to the printer and plan ahead better ??
Why wait til the last minute, when you're out, to replace something.
If you forgot it.... it couldn't have been too important.

Anyway, it's Friday.... have you gotten your replacements or are you still bent on giving a bad rap to Wal-Mart ??

Rodi

Blame yourself only. If you had paid attention nothing would have ever happened. If you don't like the present situation, tell them you want a refund and shop elsewhere.

Or put it this way, say the same thing happens, but its your business, and you or your employee throw something away that was paid for and left by a customer, an accident! Do you want them to be crying on facebook what a thief YOU are? No, you try your best to make it right.

GypsyGraphics

soooooo... am i'm i missing the ending here?
You had the receipt, did you get your money back?

Sure, they could have been more diligent and put a note on the bag with your name... but it is after all just Walmart. Since they resold it i'm sure you had no trouble getting your money back.

I'm sure no one at Walmart learned any lesson from this unfortunate event, but hopefully you did.

Si Allen

Jeeese ... looked all through those pictures ... didn't see Old Paint in them!

WallyWorld is his favorite shopping place!

:omg2: