• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wassupp Sign People!!

MMGrafix

Howdy! Just joined and wanted to say Hi!

I'm Mark Lambrecht, owner of M&M Custom Graphics in Columbus, In. I have been in businees since 2002, but took a break to finish my BA degree. I finish next month - YEAH! I'm ready to get the plotter back out and drum up some business.

My plan is to purchase a printer/cutter sometime in the near future and hopefully go full time in the next 5 years. I have thought about getting into sublimation also. So, I may be looking for some advice on these things as I get rolling again. I already have orders coming in from some of my old customer base, so I hoping things pick back up.

Great to be back in business!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

IU I assume? If so, "Howdy" from Texas and also an IU alumnus. Years and years ago I painted a couple of Pepsi wall signs in Columbus. Good town and people - of course, most of Indiana is! (except for that butt pit Logansport).

MMGrafix

Wow! I think that covers most of the states! Thanks for the warm welcome.

There's lots of good info in here. Just to add, which forum covers business start-up and things along that line?

Thanks!

_____

Nevermind - I think that would be the Newbie Forum, DUH!