• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"We listen because we care and want to learn."

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
My wife said she wanted to get Botox because she looked mad all of the time. Lady, that's because you are mad all of the time, might I suggest a shrink instead? The happy look when you are angry is way worse, just wear it and own it. Women, I swear!
Apparently I look angry when I'm not understanding, or impatient. Had a new customer Pop in this afternoon. I was slammed, and we've been going back and forth on this artwork for some pull up banners. He's explaining the LONG way, and I just want to know what he wants changed this time. His artwork is a rasterized tiff. I've changed it twice for him, sent proofs... Today he wants to pop in and tell me the whole story. I hadn't met him yet, but he's been irritating my boss for over a week with his artwork. So, he's explaining how there are all these parties he has to make happy yadda yadda... I don't care, I'm alone and tending to three printers...
Boss comes back, and client mentioned that he thinks he made me mad. I was just listening to him, I hadn't really said anything yet, but my face revealed too much.

Yes, I'm terrible at poker.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Apparently I look angry when I'm not understanding, or impatient. Had a new customer Pop in this afternoon. I was slammed, and we've been going back and forth on this artwork for some pull up banners. He's explaining the LONG way, and I just want to know what he wants changed this time. His artwork is a rasterized tiff. I've changed it twice for him, sent proofs... Today he wants to pop in and tell me the whole story. I hadn't met him yet, but he's been irritating my boss for over a week with his artwork. So, he's explaining how there are all these parties he has to make happy yadda yadda... I don't care, I'm alone and tending to three printers...
Boss comes back, and client mentioned that he thinks he made me mad. I was just listening to him, I hadn't really said anything yet, but my face revealed too much.

Maybe you are angry? You and my wife would get along great

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker

So... women get frustrated when someone goes into a long winded story and all you want is for them to just get to the point and present facts? Very interesting...................................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So... a person gets frustrated when someone goes into a long winded story and all you want is for them to just get to the point and present facts? Very interesting...................................
Fixed that for you

Wait... I just got that. :doh::roflmao:Touchet.

Last edited:

Medina Signs

Old Member
This thread looks like it could turn into a long one - so I will listen (read) for a few more days and then respond... ARE YOU LISTENING???