• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Weigh-Ins for the signs101 Losers (the good kind!)

totalimage

How are those diets coming??? today is weigh in day!! Good luck.. In case my wife rats me out I did have 2 peanut butter choclate chip cookies last night,,,,Please forgive me:notworthy:

Jillbeans

I lost 2# this week without even trying.
I even had my first deep-fried food in months (that was a mistake I won't repeat)
So far I am up to 22# lost.
But I started in January.
Love...Jill

fastcut

Oops I forgot to start! DANGIT I always do this! I'm already on a diet, have been since March 22. Lost 2 pounds consistently every week just eating differently, not a lick of exercise involved. I only eat meat about once a week, which should be a sin! I do not eat sweets or snack. I have not eaten fast food for almost 3 years...thanks to the movie SUPERSIZE ME. Seriously it must have been like hypnosis or something. I have no urge to eat ANYTHING from fast food. At first I still ate In-N-Out but we don't have any near us so it was easy to stop :). I am a recovering heroin...I MEAN DIET COKE addict. I only drink water now since starting the diet.

When I got pregnant at 19 I weighed 100 pounds, I'm only 5'2". I'm not trying to look 19 at 35 but it just boggles me that I weigh the same now as when I was 9 months pregnant! I guess it's traveling behind me these days instead of in front of me LOL. That's right...mama's got back!

Anyway...I've stalled at 22 pounds lost, so I've decided to throw excercise in the loop. I guess I will start tomorrow (or Monday) so I will have a full week for next week's report.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I lost some money last night.....I'm down $125., but my weight will remain a mystery until I I find a truck scale.

Actually I lost 2lbs this week. When I start working out in about two weeks or so, I hope to see a difference. Also, my wife has me eating 6 small meals a day instead of two big ones with a snack here and there. But I'm still allowed my :bushmill: a day. That's the good news. :thumb:

totalimage

Why was this whole thread cancelled???? and then renamed...over 1000 hits and no one complained....try to have some legit fun and we get cancelled....

totalimage

sorry jump the gun...just saw it wasnt cancelled just started a new thread with out me knowing....but ok...:peace!:

totalimage

You need to go to work...seems like you had the whole week off...and as for you bigdawg....that will not be tolerated anymore..:peace!:

totalimage

I accually did better than i expected...8lbs. I guess it would have been more if I didnt eat those damn cookies...:peace!:

P

ProWraps™

ugh i need to jump on this. im gaining weight and it sucks.

P

ProWraps™

and tacos. and ice cream. and rum & coke. and err the list goes on.

SignsNowOH

I'm tipping the scales at 360....of course I"m 6'6"....plus i eat too many:corndog::corndog::corndog::corndog::corndog::corndog: and drink too much :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

I should probably stay away from :munchie: