• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News What do you think about the current votes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like it is just about all over except for the autopsy. Hopefully, a semi-honest review gets done and they tighten up the procedures so people can have a little more confidence in the process. Not likely at all but nothing to be done about it now.
I just hope (due to my political leanings) I am not too far down on the priority list when they start shipping out our promised unicorns. I hate waiting on USPS.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Fraud, even on a very small scale...could tip an election either way when you're talking about differences this small in some states

Snydo

Zero . Prove it ....
Actually, the way it works is the side that slings accusations needs to provide the proof.
Is it really so hard to believe that Biden received more votes than a guy that disparaged every doctor in the country a week before the election, called John McCain a loser because he was a prisoner of war for 6 years while he dodged the draft(likely cost him Arizona), called white supremacist neo-nazis "good people".......this list could go on forever.
Look, if they find massive fraud and it somehow changes the result of this election then so be it. I will be 50 next year and I consider myself a true independent because my personal views span both parties, I've voted Republican more than I have Democrat by far over the years, not this year.

Gene@mpls

Democracy Ended 2020. We may have the first truly illegitimate elected president. China gave us Covid and Biden congratulations America!

Paul... I thought you were supposed to be the adult in the room? This sounds like Q conspiracy BS

Zero . Prove it ....

I think you would have to prove that there is if you actually understand how proof works?

WildWestDesigns

Deleted....

What's the point, we are all going to believe what we are going to believe, regardless if we are right or wrong (although I'm sure we all believe that we are right in what we believe).

Sad thing is there is no middle ground right now in America. That's the worst thing.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What ever happened to the purple state concept? The red tribe and the blue tribe both have some good ideas along with some that are not so good. Would life be better for most of us is the two tribes at least did some work to put solutions to problems they agree on into effect?

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Democracy Ended 2020. We may have the first truly illegitimate elected president. China gave us Covid and Biden congratulations America!

Paul... I thought you were supposed to be the adult in the room? This sounds like Q conspiracy BS

Zero . Prove it ....

I think you would have to prove that there is if you actually understand how proof works?

If you ignorant you will believe anything the media tells you.... and

Zero . Prove it ....

Adult and thinking for yourself not being told what to believe.
Prof will come or it will not, but if you think democrats wouldn't cheat to get him out I feel sorry for our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.