• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is a good basic sign program?

OldPaint

cutting from corel is pretty straight forward. install the driver from roland to corespode with your machine. your PRINT button in corel now becomes the CUT start.
1. once drive is installed
2. select print setup and it will open a window to allow you to set up the roland window.or desktop whatever you want to call it.
3. set size of sheet to 23.50 X 96.00 0r 100.00 inches.
4. save it as cutting page.
5. now go up top and find PAGE SETUP. set from printer, and set to landscape.
6. now set your fonts and objects to HAIRLINE........this is important o r it will cut and cut and cut.....
7. once you got all this on theat page save it as CUT PAGE or whatever name you want to call it. when you come into corel and want to cut something............USE THIS PAGE....once you put something on the page.........hit PRINT PREVIEW........ it will show you where it will cut it on the vinyl sheet.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Sounds pretty easy Old Paint, but do you remove your pants before or after you hit the "Print" button?....
wayne k
guam usa

Z SIGNS

For the drawing program and computer you could always use your brain.
For the plotter you could use your arm and an x-acto blade

copps

DONT GET YOUR UNDIES IN A BUNDLE.........i was just raggin on ya....in humor........shoulda been spelled DINGY))))) as in dingbat!!!hehehehehehehehe
wasnt ment as mean.............
COREL......can be had for FREE versions like 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, & 12.....from people who have upgraded to X SERIES... or very little money..$20-100 bucks....
aS I KEEP SAYING.COREL AND ROLAND.......... match made in heaven. ROLAND has drivers for all versions of corel to cut direct to ROLAND. no qlitches or problems.....thats the best thing. as i said i been doing this since version 3.......of corel.......
i have looked at inkscape.......sucks.... compared to corel.........its that simple.
Hallo, can you please tell me how to connect with which drivers to use Corel for the Roland1000 ?

copps

Go to Corel and download the plugin. There's also plenty on Utube showing how to set it up.

[video=youtube;5RH6ydfoCyY]
Do you have it ? i can not download the Plugin and the driver the websites are no longer possible

copps

Do you have it ? i can not download the Plugin and the driver the websites are no longer possible
Thanks for the info
I have not the CD at time for corel X6 , perhaps in short time X6 or other in this case to download the plugin which webitse i must open to download rhe plugin ?

CanuckSigns

Hallo, can you please tell me how to connect with which drivers to use Corel for the Roland1000 ?
You dug up a 9 year old thread.

Unfortunately Old Paint passed away a few years ago, so he won;t be able to reply, however you did bring this thread back from the dead, so who knows!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's it. I'm done with this one. Lord knows I've tried and have overlooked a lot, but this ?? Fugget.