• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what kind of sign vehicle do you guys drive?

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
happy snowmageddon!

the shop already owns a E250 ford with a rack on it

what kind of vehicle do you guys drive? i am starting to look for a personal vehicle and, well, i want to fit signs in it!
my bronco is really ready for retirement!!! (294,000 miles on it)

happy motoring!

reQ

2013 Dodge 1500. Good enough, but sometimes i wish i would have a van but then... i hate vans lol

sardocs

It needs some roof racks. It's pretty good in the snow.

Attachments

• modified 57.jpg
    modified 57.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 108

2B

a personal vehicle that can haul signs.
Well that is easy enough, what is the largest sign that you carry and then look for a vehicle that carries that size.

personally we have a Ford F-150 truck, short bed. this makes it easy to carry a 4x8 sign in the bed.
anything bigger we carry in a trailer

Dennis422

Chrysler Town and Country.
Love the versatility (but that is the only thing I love about it). Good when I need to take family somewhere, great for work needs when the seats are stowed in the floor.
Luckily, it was only a 2 year lease soon to be over.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Back in March, I got sold my extra cab step side ranger (I couldn't put a full 4 x 8 without it riding on the bed rail), and got a new to me Dakota crew cab. The bed is wider, but shorter, but I have enough room in the cab for the family.

I just got to get it painted.

We usually just drive this. Fits in on the streets of LA and Riverside. Today we had to pick up some plywood for some project signs.

Attachments

• Lumber-Car-A.jpg
    Lumber-Car-A.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 75

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
2001 Chevy Astro van, passenger version. With the two rows of rear seats out a full 4x8 sheet lays flat on the floor inside and since its a passenger version the rear is fully finished making it a LOT quieter and much easier to cool and heat. If I want to use it to haul people I can just rear seats back in (they unclip easily but they are pretty heavy and unwieldy). Anything larger than a 4x8 (which we do not often do) I just haul in my truck.

klingsdesigns

We have a ram 1500 and a mazda 3.
Only bad thing with the ram is the short box isnt 6 feet.
Last truck i had worked great for hauling too. :)

Attachments

• old truck.jpg
    old truck.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 90
  • ram.jpg
    ram.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 76

visual800

Full size cargo vans. You can stnd 4x8 on sides. Those new vans are freaking awesome they can hold 4x10s

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Thinking it might be time for an upgrade.
Anyone have an opinion about the new Edsel?

Attachments

• Red Ball truck.jpg
    Red Ball truck.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 84
We must have a thing for 2003 Chevy trucks, I guess. Right now we have a 2003 Trailblazer, and two 2003 Suburbans. One is black, one is blue, and one is red, otherwise they all pretty much look identical.

Attachments

• 20130421_164937 small.jpg
    20130421_164937 small.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 80

Speedsterbeast

17 Years old and a 1/4 million km!.
Runs too well to get rid of.
Tow a 10' enclosed when I need to haul
...and the kayak has about 3,000 km on it

Attachments

• Honda-2.jpg
    Honda-2.jpg