• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What Software Do You Own and Use?

What Graphics Software Do You Own and Use?

• FlexiSign, Vinyl Express, LXI, SignMate

Votes: 146 49.2%
  • Gerber Omega

Votes: 54 18.2%
  • SignLab

Votes: 44 14.8%
  • VinylMaster Pro

Votes: 21 7.1%
  • SignCut

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • SignGo

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • CorelDraw

Votes: 166 55.9%
  • Macromedia Freehand

Votes: 22 7.4%
  • Adobe Illustrator

Votes: 157 52.9%
  • Casmate

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Inspire

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Graphix Advantage

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • AutoCad

Votes: 27 9.1%
  • Canvas

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • FireWorks

Votes: 18 6.1%
  • Painter

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • PaintShop Pro

Votes: 26 8.8%
  • Corel PhotoPaint

Votes: 74 24.9%
  • Adobe PhotoShop

Votes: 177 59.6%
  • Other

Votes: 81 27.3%
  • None

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

PMG

Fred i use LXI Master Plus,,is this well know program? I did not see it on your list of programs.

RubberDuckyDecals

I actually really like using Macromedia Flash for its drawing tools. It's great for simple stuff and exports illustrator 8 which my sign program likes. It's not a complicated program and while its best for doing crazy animations and off the hook programming and scripting, the intuitive drawing tools are just fantastic.

3CGraphics

I own macromedia MX suite but only use FLASH from it - never got the hang of freehand but did use fireworks a lot for web stuff.

cwa

I do everything in Corel X3 and bring it into Flexi to print/cut.
I also have Adobe CS Illustrator and Photoshop. CAD Designer uses Sketch-Up not CAD. I fumble around with the trial version from Google.

Flame

Regularily... I use Illustrator CS2, Photoshop CS2, Flexisign Pro 8.0v2, CorelDraw X3 and the entire Macromedia MX Suite (Dreamweaver, flash etc.).

Got plenty of more programs, but only dabble with them. Not much more.

CorelDraw X3 is my #1 program.

ChiknNutz

Primarily Corel X3 (both Draw and Paint) for design...along with the Adobe Suite that I'm still trying to learn. For vinyl cutting, CoCut Pro all the way. For printing, I use Wasatch SoftRip. I also have Inspire XP Pro, but it screwed with my CoCut Pro, so I unloaded it. It seemed kinda quirky to me, but seems to have some good features. I gotta say that this latest edition of Corel is VERY nice...I've been using X3 since it came out and am very pleased.

Tony Teveris

Since "other" is a big enough number can people expound a little bit more on what they are using. I see in the replies:

Macromedia Flash
CoCut

I would also like more replies based on the number of registered users.

Thanks

geb

I'm one who checked other. We use Designart 2000(anagraph) alittle, mainly for referencing older file jobs we have done with that software, that will now be done in Coreldraw.

George

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Tony Teveris said:
Since "other" is a big enough number can people expound a little bit more on what they are using. I see in the replies:

Macromedia Flash
CoCut

I would also like more replies based on the number of registered users.

Thanks

I think the largest contributor to the "Other" category are the users of the various private label software from Flexi which I recently added to the Flexi line. Other major others would be all the various bridge and basic cutting programs given away with various plotters.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We primarily use ANAgraph 3.5 for our die-cutting vinyls and PC-60 printer/cutter, while we use many of the other programs for our 540 VersaCamm.

The other programs we have is to help us use customers files in native programs so we don't have so much switching around to do.

ENTDesign

I use Micrographics Designer since I can actually cut on my Encad from it. The overpriced, crippled version of SA Photoprint I got to do this will print reliably, but only cuts on whim.

Ken

I voted ,but neglected to click on photoshop also...Ken
I'm really surprised (pleasantly) to see Corel leading Ilustrator...
Ken

Last edited: