• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you charge? (BUS WRAP)

401Graphics

Looks like it is getting there.
What did you end up printing it on?

wayne k
guam usa
It is printed on signwarehouse's PrismJET 230 (same as General formulations Automark concept 230) Laminated with matching 231 laminate.

Looks good, keep going and you have it done before McDonald's stop serving breakfast.
Yea I wish! I'm a one man show here. Printing, laminating, trimming, and installing all on my own. Plus trying to squeeze in other customer orders too. I'm staying up very late tonight to get the rest of the wrap panels printed. (and print a 3x8 banner for a customer that is coming in the morning)

401Graphics

I was just loading the roll of prismjet 230 and looked inside the core and noticed a sticker that says "automark general formulations". So yea, no doubt its the same stuff.

Scott Reynolds

I seeing coffee in your near future. LOL

Its what, 3:30 back there? I would just stay up and work till mid afternoon and then go home and get lots of rest. Hit it hard Friday morning and knock that coach out. Good luck.

401Graphics

I seeing coffee in your near future. LOL

Its what, 3:30 back there? I would just stay up and work till mid afternoon and then go home and get lots of rest. Hit it hard Friday morning and knock that coach out. Good luck.
I'm running on Mountain Dew Code Red right now. Current time is 3:53AM
banner is complete. I'm currently printing panel 6 of 8 for the passenger side of the bus. Then onto printing the rear panels (I think that will only be 3). The front of the bus is just gonna get wrapped white, and maybe add some cut lettering.

401Graphics

they said they didn't need it for the parade because they were afraid it was going to smoke too much. Hazardous for the people behind them in the parade lol

401Graphics

Seems like that candidate group is keeping you busy just checked out your facebook. Nice stuff
yea they had me busy for a while. I think the bus is gonna be the last thing they needed. They wanted a 14 x 12 banner but i dont think they are gonna end up ordering it.

401Graphics

how was that material to work with out of curiosity?
Way easier than oracal 3951RA
I used oracal on the back with 290 lam (because i ran out of the automark vinyl) and it sucked because the oracal was so tacky that i had to keep pulling it back up over and over. Granted it cam in handy when i had to wrap into the recessed areas where the taillights are, but it was at its stretching limit.

mudmedia

so automark is wrap film that is not for long term? I understand its cheaper but is it for temporary wrapping?

401Graphics

so automark is wrap film that is not for long term? I understand its cheaper but is it for temporary wrapping?
Well its a calendared vinyl so it doesnt conform as well as a cast wrapping vinyl, however it says it lasts 7 years outdoors. Automark does have a air release feature also, like other wrap vinyl. So if you;re wrapping something that is relatively flat and only need it for a year or so then go with automark and its matching lam. Its about half the price.

401Graphics

When i first got the automark vinyl in i wanted to see how well in conformed, so i wrapped a mouse.

Attachments

• 459414_10150959975586364_439671714_o.jpg
    459414_10150959975586364_439671714_o.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 79