• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you charge? (BUS WRAP)

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
If you don't laminate it, you WILL tear it during install....

I wish people would stop giving tips like this..

+1
The extra $150-$300 for laminate (u don't need cast if using calendered vinyl) is well worth adding to the price of the wrap just in time and headache alone.
I've done 2 wraps without lam...NEVER AGAIN. It took twice as long with a reprinted panel due to tearing etc.
Adding $300 to the cost of the bus wrap for laminate is a NO BRAINER.

401Graphics

So i just got a email from Arlon about this product DPF 4500GX Its much cheaper than the AutoMark. Do you think it would work just as well?
It is 0.6 mil thicker than AutoMark.

Gem

try ij40 with 8580, it cost me $343.13, &234.26 lamination I sell around $8.00 per sqf with out design!!

g&eprinting

How the F are you guys tearing panels without lam, installing in tornados with hatchets..?

Get your skills up!

Attachments

• u-mad-bro_o_116957.jpg
    u-mad-bro_o_116957.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 0410DRAFTarkle-blog427.jpg
    0410DRAFTarkle-blog427.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 88

g&eprinting

Ha ha ha

Brings mine back. Haven't lost a customer to the 43,000 wrap shops around me.

Customers always right. Short term wrap well I have an option if can not afford lam.

Oh we love you so much. Thank you thank you thank you....

People are coming from New York, New Jersey and soon Colorado to get wraps by us..

Ha ha ah... insert < u mad bro > gif here..

Oh we contacted another shop and they said we needed it or we were going to die and

the sun will contact the ink and babies will explode and we didn't want to kill babies,,,

then I saw the wrap you did for so and so and it's been there for 3 years and looks

great and they said they only needed it to last 8 months till the special was over...

We only need ours till the summer is over do you think you can install it with sandpaper wrapped around a baseball and throw the ball at it until it's nice and installed..

and I'm like sure..

g&eprinting

I still use an exacto knife and quills. Oh WOW!

If you have to look up what a quill is quit now.

Yes time for a drink please.

Love you all sign suckers, broaden your horizons..

ProWraps

Ha ha ha

Brings mine back. Haven't lost a customer to the 43,000 wrap shops around me.

Customers always right. Short term wrap well I have an option if can not afford lam.

Oh we love you so much. Thank you thank you thank you....

People are coming from New York, New Jersey and soon Colorado to get wraps by us..

Ha ha ah... insert < u mad bro > gif here..

Oh we contacted another shop and they said we needed it or we were going to die and

the sun will contact the ink and babies will explode and we didn't want to kill babies,,,

then I saw the wrap you did for so and so and it's been there for 3 years and looks

great and they said they only needed it to last 8 months till the special was over...

We only need ours till the summer is over do you think you can install it with sandpaper wrapped around a baseball and throw the ball at it until it's nice and installed..

and I'm like sure..

wow.

Scott Reynolds

I still use quills. Oh WOW!

If you have to look up what a quill is quit now.

From Merriam-Webster -

quill (noun) : b : a roll of dried bark <cinnamon quills>

:help

Maybe the cinnamon makes the One Shot taste better. Are you doing Scratch N Sniff vehicle lettering??

Last edited:

401Graphics

Sneak peek!!!
Only have one side done so far. still got the other side to do and front and back. they need the bus for Sunday for a parade. Wrap seems to be going smoothly, just taking longer than i thought. :frustrated:
Sorry for the crappy night pics

Attachments

• DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00032.jpg
    DSC00032.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 71