• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you charge? (BUS WRAP)

cptcorn

adad
for that short term, i'd use general formulations Automark concept 230.
half the price as 3m, and will be perfect for the install.

5k seems reachable with this stuff

Coloradosigns is 100% correct. We use this often and it works great. great price.

This makes no sense. It's half the price of 3M, so at max, you save $600 on the job. Does this constitute a $2000 to $3000 savings to the customer?

401Graphics

Our distribution agreements do not permit us to disclose the manufacurer of the materials we private label. But you'll like it, and the 48 inch width :)

Best Regards,

Jim / SW

But your price is higher than fellers (which i find unusual)
If you can match the price then i'll buy from you.

401Graphics

How many rolls, what width/ Let's compare!

I need 1 to 2 rolls. Fellers has 54" at 323.99
Signwarehouse has it at 389.00 and 48" at 369.00
I would get free shipping from both, and get a small discount from signwarehouse (but still wouldn't make it less than fellers price)

CS-SignSupply-TT

Thank you for the opportunity

I need 1 to 2 rolls. Fellers has 54" at 323.99
Signwarehouse has it at 389.00 and 48" at 369.00
I would get free shipping from both, and get a small discount from signwarehouse (but still wouldn't make it less than fellers price)

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, Fellers with FREE FREIGHT is the WAY TO GO! Good luck with the project.

Jim Doggett

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, Fellers with FREE FREIGHT is the WAY TO GO! Good luck with the project.

Price isn't everything, but when it comes to supplies, it's nearly everything. LOL

Feller's is tightly focused on being the wrap supply end all, and can leverage some great pricing. But they also focus on the width of their equipment.

Meanwhile, no one sells equipment like SignWarehouse does. In this, we're the end-all and leverage amazing pricing. And we sell a ton of 48" printers (here's an example of why) , so when 48" materials are what folks are wanting, we're a leader in that. So price checking is not always easy to do when other dealers seldom sell the same size.

So our price guarantee is designed to help in that regard.

Best,

Jim / SW

HulkSmash

Price isn't everything, but when it comes to supplies, it's nearly everything. LOL

Feller's is tightly focused on being the wrap supply end all, and can leverage some great pricing. But they also focus on the width of their equipment.

Meanwhile, no one sells equipment like SignWarehouse does. In this, we're the end-all and leverage amazing pricing. And we sell a ton of 48" printers, so when 48" materials are what folks are wanting, we're a leader in that. So price checking is not always easy to do when other dealers seldom sell the same size.

So our price guarantee is designed to help in that regard.

Best,

Jim / SW

leader in machine sales? I don't think so.

Maybe on ebay.

HulkSmash

Our eBay specials, while popular, are a pretty small part of overall business. And indeed, in equipment sales, we're the highest volume dealer, to best of my knowledge.

You're probably the highest MUTOH or that offbrand prismajet thing....dealer...i guess?
but how could you possibly know about the hp, mimaki, epson.....roland dealers?
Do you sell flatbeds?

Jim Doggett

You're probably the highest MUTOH or that offbrand prismajet thing....dealer...i guess?
but how could you possibly know about the hp, mimaki, epson.....roland dealers?
Do you sell flatbeds?

Flatbeds, for cutting, no. But Hybrids for printing onto rigid substrates, yes.

Meanwhile, specifics by product / manufacturer is not something I'm premitted to share, pubicly. But indeed, we sell many printers, but far more cutters. I'd venture to guess that more Vinyl Express-branded vinyl cutters are in use, worldwide, than any other cutter made. But data on that is pretty tough to establish, conclusively, since we're not the only ones keeping our cards near to our chest. :)

But no matter, since for our customers, the only cutter or printer that matters is their own. Our unit volume merely assures they get great value initially; and that the product's longevity (support / parts / third-party add-ons) is enhanced when products are and remain popular.

All my best,

Jim

HulkSmash

Flatbeds, for cutting, no. But Hybrids for printing onto rigid substrates, yes.

Meanwhile, specifics by product / manufacturer is not something I'm premitted to share, pubicly. But indeed, we sell many printers, but far more cutters. I'd venture to guess that more Vinyl Express-branded vinyl cutters are in use, worldwide, than any other cutter made. But data on that is pretty tough to establish, conclusively, since we're not the only ones keeping our cards near to our chest. :)

But no matter, since for our customers, the only cutter or printer that matters is their own. Our unit volume merely assures they get great value initially; and that the product's longevity (support / parts / third-party add-ons) is enhanced when products are and remain popular.

All my best,

Jim

I guess SW is more popular for the new people who are just starting up.

Jim Doggett

I guess SW is more popular for the new people who are just starting up.

That's a part of what we do and have done successfully over the years. But a much bigger aspect is serving the needs of sign makers wishing to evolve or expand their businesses: printers, laminators, laser engraving, awards ... and increasingly, since it's about double the size of the sign-making market, apparel graphics.

And we have supplies and accessories, not to mention banners (blanks, not pre-printed) of our own manufacture. These serve established sign and apparel-marking firms, nearly exclusively.

HulkSmash

Copy that; and indeed, it's my pleasure (and paycheck) to talk about SignWarehouse. :)

:cool1:

Jim, i respect you. You have aloooooooooooooot of patience and rep your company very well. Just throw down the whip, and make sure your customer support is the same....

Jim Doggett

Jim, i respect you. You have aloooooooooooooot of patience and rep your company very well. Just throw down the whip, and make sure your customer support is the same....

If only ... LOL!!!!

Kidding, sort of. CS folks are actually doing as best as can be hoped, since even a 1% screw up rate on +1000 orders per day (we're actually tracking it; it's under 1%) means no company on planet earth screws up more royally or more often than, SignWarehouse. So they (CS folks) have their hands full, and I envy them not. My job is cake: just say nice stuff. LOL.

Plus there's that Murphy guy. Never met him/her, but when I do, lethal injection is in my future. Murphy's Law is our one true talent: once something gets royally screwed up, and is now having to be addressed outside the normal flow, the screw-up is INVARIABLY layered with more screw ups to an extent that boggles the mind.

So to any who've fallen into that vortex, all I say is: I feel ya, bro. Give us hell; uber deserved!!!

All my best,

Jim / SW