• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's your planned schedule for the 4th?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
First I want to wish everyone a happy 4th of July. I will be off that day. This year allows for a long weekend. Is anyone going back to work on Friday?

Billct2

We'll be working Friday & Saturday as usual. We have deadlines that don't take holidays.

Kottwitz-Graphics

I'm playing catch up...working on thursday and friday, possibly saturday...

Depending on how much I can get done, I may get Sunday off.

Mosh

Working on the 4th...not had a day off in a couple months...not really got to enjoy the summer at all.....

Tony Teveris

Off every Friday through the summer, working on the farm, farmer's market every Saturday until Thanksgiving. Currently we have cherries, blueberries and raspberries, maybe peaches this weekend.

With all the rain so far everything looks ok, the early raspberries are not as sweet as they normally are, blueberries are bigger than normal and the cherries were still green so we were spared any splitting.

ddubia

Working Friday. I have a job trailer that someone hand painted about 15 years ago. Paint is fading. I'm just going over it. Kinda like a paint-by-number coloring book. It has to drive away Monday morning.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Depends. Hopefully just working on illustrations. If not ... I'm afraid I will be setting up a studio/gallery for my artwork so it will be open by friday night and have work in it for an event. I hope not. Pain and torment.

Bigdawg

Just Me
We are closing up shop Friday. We could work - but nothing is so urgent we can't take a long weekend!