• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where do you buy your vinyl?

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Thanks for this thread... my closest supplier is Grimco so I use them 99% of the time but I have really been looking for other suppliers... we wrap a ton of trailers and I buy by the pallet... trying to buy direct from manufacturers but they just tell me to talk to Grimco... I need backups for sure!! North Carolina here if anyone can recommend my area...
see if GSG is in your area. Or Reece Sign supply.

Billct2

Old thread, but it's a good topic. We are in a great area for suppliers. I buy most of my vinyl and other materials from Garston. They deliver daily on their own trucks, unless it's a small order that can be ups'd. My back up is Nepco, deliver 3 days a week on their own truck. I get good pricing from both, but even if it's a few bucks more I would still use them. Supporting local distributors who carries a full line of products pays off in the end. I could get all my vinyl shipped in, but then what happens when I want sheet goods, or something thats less popular if theres no local distributors? I do have a number of others I use for fillins or brands my main suppliers carry.

I started using Fellers when Midwest merged with Grimco.
Make sure & utilize your Fellers rep for pricing though. They can often beat the webpage pricing.
I still use Grimco for substrates as I haven't found better pricing or shipping elsewhere yet.

jdragun

I try to buy from any place other than glantz. They are the worst with customer service and getting things correct. S&f in Brooklyn NY is good.

victor bogdanov

Fellers, GSG, Grimco and UScutter, they will try to beat each others price and you can go way lower than the listed prices on most product. Contact a new supplied, show them the volume you purchase and changes are they'll beat the price

darinmcd

Premium Subscriber
My local Tubelite has always been the best for me. I get discounted everything since we buy alot but if they don't have something Fellers is my backup

Scotchbrite

No comment
We buy most from Denco (they were purchased by Tubelite last year). Midwest used to be #2 but since they were bought out by Grimco recently, Grimco has moved up to #2. Montroy is our third option.

Fellers has a few things we can only get from them, but I prefer not to buy from them since they will sell to anyone at the same pricing I get.

Biggest sticking point for us is free local delivery. Or at the very least, free shipping.