• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to sell design program

project70

Furthermore my next question is what are some other good sign forum sites that have real people that I could reach. You guys are a bunch of smartass trolls. Don't you have signs to make? geez

Graphics2u

poor guy, everyone around here has been jumping down everyones throats latley!

to answer your question you can sell it right here on signs101 if you like, you will have to buy a membership first http://signs101.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

if not here, try places like ebay, craigslist etc.

Welcome to Signs101!
:goodpost:

It's funny everyone calls this a Professional Forum, but yet there is such a lack of Professionalism.

Please stick around the site and try to weed your way though intolerence and you will learn some things.

Graphics2u

No introduction + No product information = No interest from me.
I don't understand this whole introduction thing. Not that I have an issue with doing that, and I did do that when i first joined, but why is that so important that you can't answer a persons question without one? I have registered on many forums and outside of this one I've never had to give an introduction, or state my credentials as it were, before getting help. Someone just replies with an answer to my question and we all live happily ever after. I guess I just don't get it.

And the fact is his question did get interest from you because you took the time to tell him why you wouldn't help him. Why bother at all if you're not interseted?

Bigdawg

Just Me
And don't be knocking Aldus. I remember hacking out magazine page layouts on a black and white Mac with a 7" screen.

Ahhh....good times.

Yep... started on Freehand and PageMaker 2 here - on a little SE...

but I do still :loveya: Freehand - and run the last version of Pagemaker when necessary!

Haakon

Furthermore my next question is what are some other good sign forum sites that have real people that I could reach. You guys are a bunch of smartass trolls. Don't you have signs to make? geez

http://www.cricut.com/forum/

I think you will find many real people on this forum, that don't have signs to make. geez. And have a lot of time on their hands to answer your inquires. Best of luck!

Mosh

Here is an idea. Lets all join a racecar dirt-track forum and pretend we are racers and hack on the sign guys!!!! I am there!!!!