• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to sell design program

Mosh

Like what, a copy or Corel 3 from 1995? This is a forum for SIGN MAKERS! Seriuosly what is your reason for being on the 101?
In that case, I have a Large vessle of fluid for sale. Any takers?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
A large vessel of fluid can be a winner. I managed to get an entire 55 gallon drum of 99% ISO alcohol today for $170 - delivered to the shop! You never know. But yeah.... first and only post here is to hock some unspecified "design" program.... lol. Might be Aldus Pagemaker, might be Paintshop Pro, might be full on Adobe CS6. Definitely sounds like someone I the sign business.

Pat Whatley

And don't be knocking Aldus. I remember hacking out magazine page layouts on a black and white Mac with a 7" screen.

Ahhh....good times.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

Attachments

• exxon_valdez.jpg
    exxon_valdez.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 120

project70

Thanks for the couple people who actually answered my question. By the way it is Flexi 10. That was a legit question. SMARTASSES. Get a life.