• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wooden Posts in PA/NJ?

ooodsie

I am in Bucks County and not sure where I can purchase wooden posts from for a job I have for some commercial real estate signs. I also would love the name of a local company that will store the signs/posts and put them out/take them down when needed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If you're a sign shop..... and it's your customer, why are you looking for someone to instal and store your jobs ?? Are you truly a sign shop.... or just doing it part-time to support your real estate job ??

If you're really a legit sign shop and you don't do any instals or have any real space to speak of.... look for a local handyman to do your instals and find a small storage shed to store the signs.

ooodsie

I am very small scale. I've never pretended to be a big sign shop.. Anyhow - I just thought I'd use a local business that stores/puts signs out to give them business rather than a handyman, but I can do that too.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Today, most people who store signs and install them are gonna generally be sign shops. There are a few around which only instal, but they usually don't have space to do or store signs.... that's why they instal them. So, just to be clear, almost anyone you find to fit your needs is probably gonna be competition.

Do you trust that ??

Billct2

There is a company here that does nothing but Real Estate installs and stores the inventory for the RE companies they're contracted to. They use subs and pay little and most of the installs look like it, but they've been around for a long time so it must work.
There may be a similar outfit in the your area.

Typestries

If you're a sign shop..... and it's your customer, why are you looking for someone to instal and store your jobs ?? Are you truly a sign shop.... or just doing it part-time to support your real estate job ??

Gino, google rocks, eh?

All joking aside, Penn Jersey's guys post signs all over our area. Nice clean installs.

I know paul personally and real estate signs are clearly his passion and niche. I'd definitely give him a ring.

ooodsie

I am fine with you googling me. I actually meant to use my shop-email when I posted and out of habit put my other address, but not biggie they go to the same place :) I was a sign shop before I was ever a real estate agent. opened my first store in 2003, closed it in 2009, and moved to a home based business part time for repeat clients only. I don't advertise, I don't really try to obtain new business and I don't ever try to steal business from local shops and if anything pass business off to them since I don't have time. So I don't mind sending them to competition, because the folks I am trying to help with this job are very loyal customers of 10 years now, and my prices to them are very good.

ooodsie

Gino, google rocks, eh?

All joking aside, Penn Jersey's guys post signs all over our area. Nice clean installs.

I know paul personally and real estate signs are clearly his passion and niche. I'd definitely give him a ring.

Thanks! Just did.