• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wow... I feel like a stranger in a strange land...

Bigdawg

Just Me
All the new names! It's been so long since I've been able to be on regularly that I feel like I'm the newbie :)

For my old Signs101 friends... I've missed those of you that I don't see on Facebook :loveya:.

For those that don't know, my husband - the real Bigdawg - passed away on Sept. 22nd. Still missing him like the dickens, so staying busy helps and hopefully I can be a more active participant again.

I just wanted to pop in and say "hi" I look forward to getting to know the new members. And hopefully this old sign gal can help a few of you out too.

Marlene

good to see you back on the site, extremely sad for the reason why. I am so happy that this site brought us together as friends and I always refer to you as the best friend I've never had the chance to meet. life has dealt you out a blow and I can't even imagine how you feel but just know that I think of you all the time and am so glad to call you friend.

Billct2

Good to see you Stacy! ...but it's like the virtual equivalent of seeing an old friend at a funeral, so sorry for your loss.

Suz

Stacy,

Sorry to hear that you lost your Hubby! Glad you are back.
Big blessings to you Dear! You deserve it.

bgraphix

I've been here for a bit, just haven't participated much so pretty much new here. Sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences.