• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

WOW just wow!!!

Jillbeans

Excuse my rant but this why I try to always tell ya to read Mike Stevens & Dan Antonelli 's books...Maybe some one will read them here and I won't have to look at at so much garbage, like all these wraps that look like some ones vomit.
I totally agree.
All this technology, all this money in equipment, and folks are giving away "signs" as cheap as they can. What's wrong with this picture?
I am seriously considering getting into the high-end hand-painted only market (not that there is one here) I can do it, it costs me very little to do, it looks great, and it's fun.
Let these idiots price themselves right out of business.
I do think there are a few people left out there who actually care about what their business image looks like.

ThinkRight

I totally agree.
All this technology, all this money in equipment, and folks are giving away "signs" as cheap as they can. What's wrong with this picture?
I am seriously considering getting into the high-end hand-painted only market (not that there is one here) I can do it, it costs me very little to do, it looks great, and it's fun.
Let these idiots price themselves right out of business.
I do think there are a few people left out there who actually care about what their business image looks like.

:goodpost:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Since we're not in a premium section, I won't list the price, but we sell 10 12x24" signs for considerably less wholesale. You could have us screen them, do very little work, make a nice % profit and keep your price competitive with that.

I realize he had them done in vinyl and yes I agree, for vinyl, that would be hard to make $ at that price.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
coro prices from everyone...

Is half a story.

Are you all printing these coro signs on a flatbed??
ARE THEY LAMINATED?
Do you print on vinyl, then laminate THEN mount on a substrate?

Mosher

What happen to everyone's material x2 plus overhead. Where are you getting your material from because mine cost $$ and overhead too!

reQ

Where from? Keep in mind that "race to the bottom" goes for long time already so yeah

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Resurrect the dead and beat a dead horse back to death.

Get whatever ya can get without laughing in their face. Who on this site depends on 12" x 24" or 18" x 24" one or two sided signs to make a living ?? Other than wholesalers and they aren't selling to end users, you should be making really good money on these signs.

:bookwormLet's all try a little experiment. Raise your prices to at least $25.00 per sign. If what y'all say is true, all the other guys getting $12 and $15 a pop will get all of that business in each of your areas and will go outta business doing little no-paying jobs. Once they're all gone, your starting price is $25 and you can go up from there. It will give you more time to concentrate on more meaningful jobs and projects.

reQ

:bookwormLet's all try a little experiment. Raise your prices to at least $25.00 per sign. If what y'all say is true, all the other guys getting $12 and $15 a pop will get all of that business in each of your areas and will go outta business doing little no-paying jobs. Once they're all gone, your starting price is $25 and you can go up from there. It will give you more time to concentrate on more meaningful jobs and projects.

Did exactly that. Sales numbers never went down but did grow (considering i'm 1 man shop) I no longer trying to beat these prices & no longer doing 10 dollar decals. One of the best decision i have ever made.